What's new

Have you invested in money market funds?

George10640

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 11, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever heard of money market funds?In my country I came across some companies that offer this services and I think it is there in most countries. With this system ,instead of having your money in banks ,here you can have good interest gaining as you plan for you money.You can even get some offering up to 12% yearly return which banks don't offer.

This is another high risk investment platform.
How much is required to pay to start gaining and how can we get started ?
It is not risky because with this they are well regulated but they are involved in investment with good returns.It is safe to have your money with them and with good rates.

I think you refer to stocks, right? You buy stocks from a company and every year these stocks pay dividends. It's not a bad investment option but i think you need to be experienced in order to invest in such things

He is referring stock market which is very reliable because the companies are registered and we'll known, the security Exchange commission regulates there activities so it safe.

Have you ever heard of money market funds?In my country I came across some companies that offer this services and I think it is there in most countries. With this system ,instead of having your money in banks ,here you can have good interest gaining as you plan for you money.You can even get some offering up to 12% yearly return which banks don't offer.
I have not invested in monetary funds, it would be something interesting, I would have to study more the possibilities in my country. It has to be withdrawn annually, or can it be withdrawn earlier?

Okay, if that kind of investment platform come in, in my country I won't involve myself cos its high risk here. I prefer going to the bank or saving my money online, stead of given my money out to unregulated organizations looking for means to embezzle funds.

12% is a good offer. I am also contemplating of investing in Money market and I saw an offer in one of my banks. It is called UITF or Unit Investment Trust Fund and being offered by the banks. But I think they are only offering 10%.

This investment company is usually managed individually or only by a group of people because it offers high interest above bank interest, so this investment includes high yield investment programs, which use a ponzi scheme, of course many people will get trapped and lose money.

12% is a good offer. I am also contemplating of investing in Money market and I saw an offer in one of my banks. It is called UITF or Unit Investment Trust Fund and being offered by the banks. But I think they are only offering 10%.
10% is quite a large margin of profit actually especially if it's being offer by a bank. Usually banks only offer like 5% or so yearly

10% is quite a large margin of profit actually especially if it's being offer by a bank. Usually banks only offer like 5% or so yearly
I haven't tried it yet, just saw it on a flyer. Maybe that is the biggest offered depending on the amount. Well actually I am currently earning 5% as a savings interest in one of my online sites, so maybe 10% is realistic too. But like I've said I haven't explored this option yet.

What you say is investing in stock market, I think. Even though the interest you get is higher than a bank, it is also a risky investment.

It is a good rate since they invest in equities and other profitable and stable businesses. Monetary funds are great for beginners or anyone else.

I consider money market funds medium risk because all investments have an element of risk no matter how safe. I was introduced to it but the ROI here was too low for me to even consider it.

It is a good rate since they invest in equities and other profitable and stable businesses. Monetary funds are great for beginners or anyone else.
That's right, but you need to invest quite a lot of money to see the profit. If you invest 1000$ you'll get like 50$ profit per year which really isn't that great

Never . these methods may have several drawbacks and are not suitable for most individuals, for example depositing money in banks is a risk-free investment, but it does not provide a large return, but it conserves the value of money against inflation.

Is this legit because 12% is really a good offer i would love to know more about the investment so i can give it a try

I have heard of it before but I don't actually know what it entails but from your description I can deduce some points.
Thanks for sharing though I'm still skeptical about it risk level.

I have heard of it before but I don't actually know what it entails but from your description I can deduce some points.
Thanks for sharing though I'm still skeptical about it risk level.
You welcome as anyone can give it a try.It is great there are sites offering investment for low budgeted people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back