What's new

Have you invested in money market funds?

Concerning investing in money market funds. Well, I haven't heard or dont have idea of the market money funds but if it were to be stock market,I think it is something legit which one can invest into because we see updates on how the stock market is even on news and other platforms

It is not risky because with this they are well regulated but they are involved in investment with good returns.It is safe to have your money with them and with good rates.

Have you ever heard of money market funds?In my country I came across some companies that offer this services and I think it is there in most countries. With this system ,instead of having your money in banks ,here you can have good interest gaining as you plan for you money.You can even get some offering up to 12% yearly return which banks don't offer.
I've never heard of such company before. Although, I don't doubt the fact that they exist. But I still can't stop thinking about how the thing went off. I'm a great citizen of this country and I love being myself in all. I nee investigate the app.

I invested in a company in my country. There's a interest rate which is due to fluctuating rates of government securities like bonds and treasury bills which are the main class of assets that the bonds are invested in. Hence you won't get the actual interest rate as desired.
Also, the company may fold, but I have not heard of such a thing since about 20 years of service. Yes, they are reliable.
Post automatically merged:

I invested in a company in my country. There's a interest rate which is due to fluctuating rates of government securities like bonds and treasury bills which are the main class of assets that the bonds are invested in. Hence you won't get the actual interest rate as desired.
Also, the company may fold, but I have not heard of such a thing since about 20 years of service. Yes, they are reliable.
Post automatically merged:

I saw something like this few days ago in one of the WhatsApp group that I'm in, although I'm planning on joining in order to be able to save some couple bucks. At same time I'm scared to invest my money on it as in might eventually turns out to be a scam, this is what I have been contemplating about.

I have not invested in any programs that involve high risk or sound too good to be true. If a company promises 10 percent return I will prefer to put money in a fixed deposit bank account where I can get upto 12 percent yearly return.

Sure there is, you can find them on almost every country there is. They are considered the most secure form Investment asides mutual funds and fixed deposit.

I've read so much about them and they're going to be a great (in fact my number 1) stream to wealth building. The fact that there's a high degree of security is more than enough no matter how small the returns are. I'll just compound the interest and see in 10 years time, I'll be Chief

Yes. I already have some huge amount of money in the crypto currency exchange Business and the stock market and it's a good experience already because I'm already seeing the results as an investor

You welcome as anyone can give it a try.It is great there are sites offering investment for low budgeted people.
I have not invested in money-market fund before but anything that involves money is investment and I think it will be a good way to invest.

I have never heard about this money platform you're talking about here though. Even though you've still not been able to actually say much that someone can hold on to as information concerning them

I have come across many money market funds here in my country but I have not started saving my money in them. I think they are the best options as compared to banks.

Have you ever heard of money market funds?In my country I came across some companies that offer this services and I think it is there in most countries. With this system ,instead of having your money in banks ,here you can have good interest gaining as you plan for you money.You can even get some offering up to 12% yearly return which banks don't offer.
I have not heard or read about money market funds until now. This percentage of yearly return is a good one. It seems risky for me, I don't know of anyone who has taken up this investment successfully.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back