What's new

Have you ever withdrawn from any Airdrop?

That's the exact reason why i always decided to avoid airdrop because most of the airdrop at not reliable , its just a waste of time , data and resources, though we still have genuine airdrop but its rare

I am actually looking for other ways to make money through cryptocurrencies and I have never actually thought about making money through airdrops. Crypto staking might be a much better than airdrops. However, it requires you to have a really great amount of capital to invest.

Since the time that I have been joining cryptocurrency airdrops, I have never withdrawn any airdrops to my wallet. That is the reason I stopped to do airdrops again.

Since the time that I have been joining cryptocurrency airdrops, I have never withdrawn any airdrops to my wallet. That is the reason I stopped to do airdrops again.

Personally I would not prefer airdrops in order to generate income due to various good reasons. However, if you want you can check for many legit airdrops that pay. I think Coinmarketcap offers some airdrops and they are legit.

Personally I would not prefer airdrops in order to generate income due to various good reasons. However, if you want you can check for many legit airdrops that pay. I think Coinmarketcap offers some airdrops and they are legit.
Yeah most of the airdrops from that site are legit but the number of users they always willing to give airdrops to are usually very few so very few people are lucky to earn from them.

Yeah most of the airdrops from that site are legit but the number of users they always willing to give airdrops to are usually very few so very few people are lucky to earn from them.

I was never aware of the fact that they are picky when it comes to providing airdrops to their members. I guess members who have a good ratio of completion have a better chance of getting Airdrops, am I right?

I received 2 tokens some days ago , but it's worth was not mentioned in Trust wallet. Those tokens are not even listed in any exchange and have zero liquidity , so this is what happening with the most of the people who join airdrops , they receive the shitcoins worth nothing .

I was never aware of the fact that they are picky when it comes to providing airdrops to their members. I guess members who have a good ratio of completion have a better chance of getting Airdrops, am I right?
Yeah , if one can complete like 50 Airdrops in a short time and wait for when it will be distributed , one is likely going to earn from them reasonably.

Had it been i have ones withdraw from airdrops i will not support participating and call it a waste of time or resources but i have never.

I have never work on any airdrop online business because I don't have any experience in airdrop online business, don't know how it works?
I have this deep hatred for airdrops simply because I do not believe in them as they can be a waste of time these days because it has worked for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin does not mean that it will be working for every Dick and Harry.

Yeah , if one can complete like 50 Airdrops in a short time and wait for when it will be distributed , one is likely going to earn from them reasonably.

Yes, but completing 50 Airdrops might not be an easy job. many Airdrops do not pay instantly and they do not pay through big coins such as Litecoin and Bitcoin. This is why I am not interested in Airdrops anymore.

Yes, but completing 50 Airdrops might not be an easy job. many Airdrops do not pay instantly and they do not pay through big coins such as Litecoin and Bitcoin. This is why I am not interested in Airdrops anymore.
The tasks in most of those Airdrops are very easy to complete, some pay in their coin why some pay using BSC . Airdrops are just base on luck.

The tasks in most of those Airdrops are very easy to complete, some pay in their coin why some pay using BSC . Airdrops are just base on luck.

Are there any location restrictions when it comes to completing the task? I believe that one common task on airdrops is to promote the token using social media. What about restrictions?

Are there any location restrictions when it comes to completing the task? I believe that one common task on airdrops is to promote the token using social media. What about restrictions?
I don't think that there is any restrictions only that most Airdrops prefer you submit wallet address instead of exchange plaform deposit address

I don't think that there is any restrictions only that most Airdrops prefer you submit wallet address instead of exchange plaform deposit address

Okay. This is great to hear. Have you ever tried using Airdrops? How much have you earned and were you able to exchange their tokens to big coins such as Bitcoin?

Okay. This is great to hear. Have you ever tried using Airdrops? How much have you earned and were you able to exchange their tokens to big coins such as Bitcoin?
Most of the ones I have earned from. Latoken are not enough to be exchanged otherwise they are easier to exchange to stablecoins usdt

There where a lot of airdrops I did sometime back that did actually sent me their said payments. But the problem about mist of the airdrops I received, none of them is worth anything in the cryptocurrency market as we speak

Write your reply...have you ever withdrew from any airdrop well not really vbut u think that's a greater idea but is just that is a little bit complicated

Most of the ones I have earned from. Latoken are not enough to be exchanged otherwise they are easier to exchange to stablecoins usdt

I believe that you if you can exchange to USDT, then you can exchange them to any other crypto as well after you convert them to USDT. However, it will cost you a lots of fees to exchange tokens.

Yes I'm very lucky to have cashed out from a lucky egg drop I got and the AirDrop what $5, do very small but I appreciate

No because some of them are scam or should I say scammers
I’m a victim of a lot of airdrop and have been duped a lot of times
So to me I have never withdraw from airdrop

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back