What's new

Have you ever withdrawn from any Airdrop?

Kingstone

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Has anyone ever withdrawn from AIRDROP?

I have not really had luck with Airdrop but I was able to make a withdrawal from an Airdrop from bantu some days ago and it worhta around $7 back then but people dumped it immediately .

Most AirDrop are not always reliable and I was almost at risk of getting my trusts Wallet account hack by fake AirDrop, that is why I've made up my mind not to engage in any airdrop again

The last one is joined is called Momentum Xmm. A lot of people are on the telegram channel, waiting for it to be released. It's all going to end in disappointment.

I have heard a lot about Airdrop online business but to some extent I think a lot of scam is going on in the business and that is why I don't really out my mind on the online business because I'm not ready to waste my time

I have been in a lot of airdrops. And I must say I have never made withdrawals on any of them. The annoying ones are mostly the ones found on telegram.

The negative reviews that I have seen on airdrops mostly the ones in the telegram made me decide not to work on them. I solely depend on people's experiences before I register on a platform. I have also heard people say that ,there are few legitimate airdrops.

I don't work in any of the airdrop website or platform we have out there just because of the fact that a lot of them are now Scam and they only use you to achieve their aim and move on

I haven't been too involved in airdrop for quite a while though. Though there's one that they promised to go on sales this next month; I'm still waiting though. If that goes through, it'll be my first withdrawal from any airdrop. It's eifi finance. Dm me for details

I have not involved in any airdrop so far not to talk of withdrawing. Instead of me to waste my time in such place, I will rather sleep if I don't have any other thing to do. You have told us that you have participated in one and waiting for the results, please do well to update us about it. Thanks for sharing.

I have participated in many airdrops but to today i have not withdraw from anyone one of them and this make me think anything like airdrops is a scam.

I have participated in so many airdrop because I am just starting out in cryptocurrency that is why am involved in it to use it to test the waters. Though the airdrop are not due for withdrawal.

I have been participating in a box for a very long time and right now I'm feeling giving up the whole thing because all of them have turned out to be scams and not worth the energy.

My experience with airdrops was a very bad one. I spent more than months thinking my withdrawal would be loud until I later realized that the airdrops are fake

Definitely, I have done countless Airdrops and I have been lucky with some, especially sfund. A very good project and have the capacity to skyrocket.

My last success with airdrops was when I got 11,000,000 AIR tokens from an airdrop I participated in on telegram. It is actually my first and last.

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Has anyone ever withdrawn from AIRDROP?
At first I don't participate in airdrop. It was later that I gave it a try and now I have more than 1 token that I have collected. I have ten token. This is my bsc link of my address with my tokens.

I only got lucky once with an airdrop a friend just sent to me unexpectedly, I got one dollar from it, I said luck because there are numerous airdrops I have participated in and then got nothing.

Whenever you are doing any AirDrop you should be very careful because there are many of them that are definitely fake and is very dangerous to your wallet.

I belong to a lot of money making groups both on WhatsApp and telegram. I have never seen anyone on those groups saying good thing about Airdrop

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back