What's new

Have you ever withdrawn from any Airdrop?

I have never withdrawn from AirDrop and I don't think I will join any to see how it works. I cannot waste my time and resources on something fake. All they know is to follow our Page on Twitter and Telegram.

The ones I have done or participated in and got rewarded currently have little to no value or probably even patients to hold it for a longer time, the value could appreciate.

The ones I have done or participated in and got rewarded currently have little to no value or probably even patients to hold it for a longer time, the value could appreciate.

Well, this is one of the main reasons why I do not participate in Airdrops. They pay in coins that have no actual value until or unless their token gets launched in the market. They also pay after a fixed term.

I personally believe that holding those little tokens that are more like of no value might be profitable in the future, I have nothing to loose in the whole process.

I have never withdrawn from any other before. I have participated in a lot of air troops from both telegram and websites but I have never been lucky with the disbursement.

I personally believe that holding those little tokens that are more like of no value might be profitable in the future, I have nothing to loose in the whole process.
Maybe it depends on luck as well. But I have those shitcoins still warming my trust wallet worth less than 1 cent each. So I have had no luck when it comes to selling tokens at high price which we get from airdrops.

I have participated in a lot of airdrops but the two I have been lucky to win have not been worth it. One is just a few cents and the other has no value yet.

Those days are gone when the airdrops were actually worth , one was NRG airdrop that reward almost $200 and STX airdrop which was almost $100 worth from blockchain.

I believe Airdrops are unreal,a friend once told me Airdrops are only for people using iOS and I was a lot more confused,I've stop signing up though because I've never been able to redeem or withdraw from any of ém

I believe Airdrops are unreal,a friend once told me Airdrops are only for people using iOS and I was a lot more confused,I've stop signing up though because I've never been able to redeem or withdraw from any of ém
Not for only iOS users , everyone can participate in Airdrops but knowing the legit ones is the major challenge we face , the ones that rewards most times reward little

I've participated in a lot of them myself but no luck yet
I wouldn't know if you have participated in the latoken Airdrops, they are legit and rewarding though the coins don't have significant value yet. I haven't earn from the coinmarketcap Airdrops too.

Before you invest your time or any business or any platform make sure you are very careful and also make sure you have research about the platform or website to know how it works and to know if they are legit or fake to avoid wasting your time or money

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Has anyone ever withdrawn from AIRDROP?
I have not be that lucky to withdraw anything from Airdropsp simply because I do not have interest in a job and the few that I really did attempted were not successful and so I zeroed my mind of anything Airdrops because I know that they are not genuine.

I have claimed so many airdrops but I have not withdrawn from any of them. I am really looking forward to making some money from the airsrops I have gotten so far.

I have never work on any airdrop online business because I don't have any experience in airdrop online business, don't know how it works?

I have participated in so many airdrops that I have obviously lost count of how many they are I have taken part in. The ones that paid amountedto nothing of worth at the end till today

I have actually took part in lots of airdrops however to today i have actually certainly not take out coming from anybody among all of them as well as this create me believe everything like airdrops is actually a fraud.

In 2017 and 2018, I participated on a lot of Airdrops (possibly over two dozens) but sadly none of these Airdrops paid. They vanished i the thin air. Thankfully I did not lose anything except the time I spent on doing the requirements for Airdrop participation.

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Has anyone ever withdrawn from AIRDROP?
Almost all the airdrop have involved in as never been fruitful... that doesn't stop me from participating from air drop.. is just that this airdrop of a thing started when the market is not encouraging...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back