What's new

Have you ever withdrawn from any Airdrop?

I have read a bit about Airdrops but I don't really understand how the work. They look doubtful to me. Why would anyone just give you free coins? That part makes me shy away from trying them.

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Has anyone ever withdrawn from AIRDROP?
I have not experienced any withdrawal from airdrop.

I have joined a lot of airdrops sites before but when I tried to get money from it it says that it has already been claimed.

No, I have never ever cashed out from any Airdrop site because most of the airdrops offer coins that are totally worthless and many airdrop platforms also become a scam after running for some time.

To be sincere,I've been lucky with some airdrops. I got to realise that airdrops from reputable platforms pays not all this junks. I had airdrops that paid me more than $20. If it's just 2 or 3 out of 10,it's not bad.

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Yes I have withdrawn many airdrops to my address. Mostly airdrops with token to my binance SmartChain address. I have more than 20 of them and they all worth more than 150 USD. I am waiting for the price to go up and exchange them to other coin or to USD and withdraw them.

Wow.
Yes I have withdrawn many airdrops to my address. Mostly airdrops with token to my binance SmartChain address. I have more than 20 of them and they all worth more than 150 USD. I am waiting for the price to go up and exchange them to other coin or USD and withdraw them.
Wow. You must be lucky. The ones I got last weekend turned to be scams. They even closed down before their withdrawal date. I had never won anything on Airdrop and my integers in it is plummeting

Wow.

Wow. You must be lucky. The ones I got last weekend turned to be scams. They even closed down before their withdrawal date. I had never won anything on Airdrop and my integers in it is plummeting
Did you open with telegram or website? There are some airdrop that will have the registration to participate in some airdrops open for some time. So when the deadline has reached they will close the page. But before that they will let you know when they will be distributing the token. There are some token that I received after some months

To be sincere,I've been lucky with some airdrops. I got to realise that airdrops from reputable platforms pays not all this junks. I had airdrops that paid me more than $20. If it's just 2 or 3 out of 10,it's not bad.

Not everyone is that lucky. Airdrops require you to promote the coins on social media network and they pay you for that, am I right? The problem is that they pay you in their own tokens and most of the time their token is of no value and you must wait till they gain value.

I don’t think all those new airdrop coming out now are real, what I think they were been made for is just to get more traffic to their platform and the more traffic they have the more they earn from us as well.

Funnily I have never and already giving up, you fulfil all the conditions and end up getting nothing, major reason why i do not purchase from the pre-sales. Telegram as well has to be regulated, lots of these scam airdrops just pollute telegram. I am awaiting pi, ttcoin and eagle coin.

Funnily I have never and already giving up, you fulfil all the conditions and end up getting nothing, major reason why i do not purchase from the pre-sales. Telegram as well has to be regulated, lots of these scam airdrops just pollute telegram. I am awaiting pi, ttcoin and eagle coin.

Yes, there are a lots of scammers out there on Telegram and this is why I never work on such kind of airdrops. In fact, I do not even like airdrops, so they are not on my list of money making ways.

I'm never joining one without making good research. Those two would be my last. Such a waste of time after sharing with many people and got nothing.

Well, there are many reasons why I never work on Airdrop and one of the biggest reason is that working and earning through Airdrops is not as easy as it sound. You must promote and follow each and every instruction of token creators and this is a tiresome process. Many Airdrops also turn into a scam within a short period of time too.

I belong to a lot of money making groups both on WhatsApp and telegram. I have never seen anyone on those groups saying good thing about Airdrop
Only once in a while that we get to see legit airdrops that is why so many people just decide to give up on them to focus on better things.

This is often the case for airdrops where you create an account on a website to be eligible to receive the tokens and you don't enter any wallet address. Therefore, you'll have to login in the future to withdraw your tokens. You normally can't withdraw them instantly.

Not everyone is that lucky. Airdrops require you to promote the coins on social media network and they pay you for that, am I right? The problem is that they pay you in their own tokens and most of the time their token is of no value and you must wait till they gain value.
Sometimes, these airdrops come from established platforms. Airdrops are good if the platform backing it is reliable. Uniswap, Iinch, pancakeswap, bakery,Safepal, Opeanocean and others were valuable.

Yep have withdrawn more than five times from airdrop. Mostly Airdrops that are claimed with little gas fee using trust wallet not those telegram Airdrop. I don't like telegram Airdrop cause 99% of them are scams , seems legit but later ask you to pay a fee, needs a particular amount of referral to withdraw .

Majority of them are scams. Some will even require you to pay for upgrading before you can receive your earnings. This is the pattern among them, it is just a cheap way to rip somebody off.

I have participated in a lot of air drops before and it is very sad that I have never withdrawn from anyone. I have recently learnt that I should only participate in a drops that are listed on trusted sites only.

Till date I have never withdraw from any airdrop for once. All the airdrops that I have receiver in the past were never listed in cryptocurrency market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back