What's new

Have you ever withdrawn from any Airdrop?

I have withdrawn from many airdrops on telegram and I am still withdrawing from some currently. But lately, most of the airdrops I have been seeing are not real and they tend to discourage me from taking part in airdrops. I still believe there are still some legit airdrops to keep trying.

Yes I'm very lucky to have cashed out from a lucky egg drop I got and the AirDrop what $5, do very small but I appreciate

It is good to read that you successfully withdrew cash from airdrops, as many people complain about not getting paid. What token did they use to pay you? I have never heard abbout this kind of airdrop.

I have received 11,000,000 AIR TOKENS some months back and I intend to withdraw them in the future when they appreciate in value.

It doesn't cost much because if i am to exchange it ,I will be doing that in the latoken platform simply by placing sell order and it will sell at the fixed price that all.

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Has anyone ever withdrawn from AIRDROP?
Yes,I have withdrawn from airdrops..you could give this a try. It withdraws directly to your coinbase account.
If you don't have a coinbase account,you could open one through this link...
coinbase.com/join/iyanu_k?src=android-link

I have never cashed out on any Airdrop and I have not joined any. I learned most of them are usually scams. From Telegram to Twitter, they will just keep bothering you to do some silly tasks. In the end, you get nothing
The thing is that I have this deep resentment towards anything known as Airdrops because I know that most of them and not genuine and some of them are ways through which people can hack into your phone and even your bank account.

Till today I never received any airdrop that worth something or airdrop that has been listed on any exchange platform. All the airdrops that I have received never worth anything.

I can practically say that I have never withdrawn from any of the airdrops I have been participating in since the time I knew anything about airdrops online. The ones that sent me their tokens never amounted to anything in the real market

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Yes from your top I have many money from different websites and working on different apps I also do work on this just reform because I won't work money to to pay my dues and University fees therefore I worked on this

I think AirDrop sites are a scam period have registered for countless airdrops but when the time reaches when I click it direct me to another page. I had a couple of testimonies but maybe I'm just not lucky with air drops because all I tried didn't give me anything.

I don't know much about airdrops so I've never participate in anyone. But what what you guys are saying I wouldn't go into because it doesn't seem worth It and time is gold.

Whenever you are doing any AirDrop you should be very careful because there are many of them that are definitely fake and is very dangerous to your wallet.

I am not sure how can an Airdrop be dangerous to your wallet but they can be a big waste of time because most of them turn into a scam and they pay through lower market cap tokens that have no value at all.

I use the telegram application and I tested many airdrops that had a telegram but honestly I never managed to withdraw. I don't know if I'm legit and if I pay the majority ... I heard that many are scams, just for advertising and to bring users in the telegram / whatsapp group, after they change their name and remain users like that.

I've actually not participated in any areas because of the numerous comments I see and also the unpleasant reviews I get, so I just backed out.

No I haven't been able to get any airdrop at all, I have tried and tried at all times but nothing me I got tried and I gave up on it. But I think I'll be going of going back to it and give it another trial

Seriously I have never tried any airdrops because of the bad reviews im hearing on them. I think airdrops are juy a waste of time.

Seriously I have never tried any airdrops because of the bad reviews im hearing on them. I think airdrops are juy a waste of time.
Not all are a waste of time, because I know some friends who earned up to $800 from a particular airdrop at the beginning of this year. It's not all that are scams.

I have participated in a lot of air drops before and I have actually been giving some. Recently i was airdroped ad token. They later added liquidity a few weeks after that and I was able to sell.

Not all are a waste of time, because I know some friends who earned up to $800 from a particular airdrop at the beginning of this year. It's not all that are scams.
True not all are scams but most of them are scams seriously you can't even differentiate between a legit and a scam airdrop that's why I said most of them are scam. But is good to give them trial.

To my own little experience, an airdrop is more or less a scam or time wasted but I dont knows other people here imagine countless airdrop I have joined while no one was fruitful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back