What's new

Have you ever withdrawn from any Airdrop?

I have never cashed out on any Airdrop and I have not joined any. I learned most of them are usually scams. From Telegram to Twitter, they will just keep bothering you to do some silly tasks. In the end, you get nothing

Honestly I haven't had much luck with air drops, I hear people say it works, but for me am yet to see it work out, I did some with links sent by a friend but till now I have seen nothing so I don't think it works all that effective

Yep have withdrawn more than five times from airdrop. Mostly Airdrops that are claimed with little gas fee using trust wallet not those telegram Airdrop. I don't like telegram Airdrop cause 99% of them are scams , seems legit but later ask you to pay a fee, needs a particular amount of referral to withdraw .
I've been lucky to get few telegram airdrops that paid. Any airdrop that asks for payment is a scam and has to be avoided and reported. It's not to be confused with platforms that gives airdrops as a reward for testing their platform.

Most AirDrop are not always reliable and I was almost at risk of getting my trusts Wallet account hack by fake AirDrop, that is why I've made up my mind not to engage in any airdrop again
I have worked on airdrops three times consecutively and i have never been able to acheive anything with them , so i believe its a waste of time to me personally but some people are withdrawing from airdrop.

Well, there are many reasons why I never work on Airdrop and one of the biggest reason is that working and earning through Airdrops is not as easy as it sound. You must promote and follow each and every instruction of token creators and this is a tiresome process. Many Airdrops also turn into a scam within a short period of time too.
I agree with you. That is sad reality about some airdrops that has turned to become a scam. I hope if airdrops will really give their money it has to be plain and simple.

I have not participated on any airdrops, therefore, I have not withdrawn from airdrops. These days it is really difficult to find legit airdrops that actually pay you free cryptos.

I have worked on airdrops three times consecutively and i have never been able to acheive anything with them , so i believe its a waste of time to me personally but some people are withdrawing from airdrop.
The problem here is that 99% of all the air drop you're seeing here are not reliable ,in this case it is always difficult for you to see a genuine airdrop that actually meant business.

I agree with you. That is sad reality about some airdrops that has turned to become a scam. I hope if airdrops will really give their money it has to be plain and simple.

I believe there must be much better ways to earn money rather than wasting time with air drops. I believe that forums are still much better place to earn money as compared to earning money on Airdrops. Forums pay instantly whereas airdrops take time to pay and in some cases you may get your money after one month! Bizdustry is the best forum.

I have tried earning from airdrop but its not just working for me , its like a French language which I don't know how to do it or understand how its work, so i have never gained from it.

I have tried earning from airdrop but its not just working for me , its like a French language which I don't know how to do it or understand how its work, so i have never gained from it.

Airdrops do not work for everyone, unfortunately. When I first learned about Airdrops, I thought that Airdrops might be an easy way to make money but I was definitely wrong.

The problem here is that 99% of all the air drop you're seeing here are not reliable ,in this case it is always difficult for you to see a genuine airdrop that actually meant business.
That's the exact reason why i always decided to avoid airdrop because most of the airdrop at not reliable , its just a waste of time , data and resources, though we still have genuine airdrop but its rare

The only way to gain from airdrop is to complete employers tasks about gleam airdrops they are easy you have in general to perform twitter and telegram tasks and provide username and total entries then when job is satisfied you earn your commission.

Don't ever believe in any airdrop because of the fancy and mouth watering promises it's promoters are putting out to you. They are mostly now a big wheel of scam projects. Seeking to take away your real coins

Lately, some guys are flushing my WhatsApp line with airdrop. This stuff is said to be giving out free coins. But with the massive number of people that have submitted their wallets, I doubt if this is real. I have joined one recently and it is supposed to give out the coins today.

Has anyone ever withdrawn from AIRDROP?
I have never withdraw from airdrop so I don't know how true it is but it will be nice to keep trying, you might get the coin

Don't ever believe in any airdrop because of the fancy and mouth watering promises it's promoters are putting out to you. They are mostly now a big wheel of scam projects. Seeking to take away your real coins
This is something that we need to consider when dealing with airdrops . Some coins are scam coins that can take away someone's funds especially when they involved using smart contract to get the coin

I have never cash out from airdrops in fact i now see airdrop as a waste of time and data because of the number of airdrops i participated and end up with nothing.

It's a whole set decision you made by asking on this platform, I have heard about a lot airdrops but I haven't withdraw from any of them.

I have never participated on air drops. If I knew about a legit air drops I would certainly join an airdrop. Because airdrop are the ways to get free coins

That's the exact reason why i always decided to avoid airdrop because most of the airdrop at not reliable , its just a waste of time , data and resources, though we still have genuine airdrop but its rare
90% of all airdrop I have come across are fake and it's going to be very difficult before you see a good airdrop that will reward you some money, you should have a special wallet for AirDrop only.

I have participated and completed a lot of air drops but I have never benefited from any and a lot of them actually turned out to be scams anyway.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back