What's new

Have you ever used Bootstrap for your website?

Lingaraj

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Member of the Month
Aug 24, 2023
USD
$0.0550USD
Biznotes
Bootstrap is a popular framework for creating responsive web pages. Instead of coding a website from scratch, you can include Bootstrap in your HTML file and add relevant classes to your HTML elements which will make development faster. Bootstrap also comes with free CDN so you don't have to include a separate CSS and JS file. This is a great way to build a website fast if you have some knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, and SCSS as you don't have to code everything. I am learning to use Bootstrap for my website, what was your experience?

Most online tutors use Bootstrap for the best effect for the components and also to have a beautiful rendering for the buttons without the need for much CSS for example and this is something crucial so even not applied on your website, applied during the courses made online.

This actually very good option for those handling multiple projects. Bootstrap is the shortcut we have in css highly recommended when handling complex task. I haven't used though for any site as I have not known all the css tags in it.

This actually very good option for those handling multiple projects. Bootstrap is the shortcut we have in css highly recommended when handling complex task. I haven't used though for any site as I have not known all the css tags in it.
Sometimes you do not need to generate anything, you need to learn tailwind CSS and then it will generate bootstrapped CSS from scratch without having to make code from scratch.

I only used Bootstrap once and that was for a portfolio website I made. I've never used it on any message boards I administered seeing as CSS alone does everything I need it to do for a forum design.

No, I've never used Bootstrap to start any forum. I've owned and managed two forums since becoming a webmaster. They were both started using Xenforo & WordPress.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back