What's new

Have you ever tried to collect your date from sites?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know that Facebook you can request all of your privacy info that Facebook has on you. I forget how, but it's a setting on your account where you can request what data they have on you. And you can also block whether they use it in certain ways I think.

Do you think you can do this for most other sites you sign on? I think it'd be a good option. What do you think?

Google also has a similar feature called Google My Activity where you can see your activities like what you have searched for, websites you've visited, and videos you've watched. You have the option to import, delete, and stop keeping your activities.

You always come up with new stuff to educate us on here and I appreciate that. I never knew you could do that but that's handy information. With all the talk about personal data being stored and sold by these big names, it would be something worth trying.

I honestly did not know this was a thing. I knew they collected data on you but I never realized you could collect that data so that you are able to see exactly what they have collected.

Same for Google, I was not aware that you could do it with Google either but this is very good to know.

I am not always of the habit of using my real age on most social media I've been using. This is why I won't bother about the age I have on display on the websites because it's never my real age or date of birth. I might use something closer to my real age but it's not the real thing.

You can control what data you share on websites you join, including facebook. You need mobile or email to sign up, you an just shatre email anbd avod sharing mobile number. While it is possible to ask for your data with big websites, that is not possible with smaller website. By the way, I share limited information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back