What's new

Have you ever sold video game top-up cards online?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
One thing I noticed and I myself tend to buy them for my kids when they need things like Xbox Live or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is that many people are selling these kinds of top-up cards online on eBay. It got me thinking about how cheap they are able to sell them and how much interest there is in these kinds of purchases just how good it would be to do as a business and how much profit you could make from them.

They don't just do Xbox subscription cards but they also do them for other platforms like Nintendo, PlayStation, and also PC for things like online access or even to top up your account with funds to buy something from the store.
Have you ever tried to sell anything like Xbox Live, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PlayStation Plus or Nintendo Online, or any other codes that are gaming related?

This is something I have looked into myself but have never been able to find out how it is done even though I am interested.

Do you still do this to make money online?

I have never done this, however, I have bought top up cards many times and I believe this can be a lucrative business, especially in countries where payment processors like paypal do not work.

I saw someone offering to teach this on my social media feed and what interested me was the fact that you do not need to use PayPal as a means of payment since it is not accepted in my country

I have never tried this method of making money online. Reading through the question very well, I could see that it's a legit method of making money online. I would've love to give it a trial but I'm not fan of video games.

I have never tried this method of making money online. Reading through the question very well, I could see that it's a legit method of making money online. I would've love to give it a trial but I'm not fan of video games.
Activities related to video games are definitely for those who know the ins-and-outs of how to play a game and it is not for those that are not game enthusiast but if you're not a gamer, you cannot do such business.

The method of making money online is good seriously, as you can make considerable amount of money. All you have to do is to create the video game and reach out buyers out there.

I saw someone offering to teach this on my social media feed and what interested me was the fact that you do not need to use PayPal as a means of payment since it is not accepted in my country
Sorry about that
PayPal is also not allowed in my country here and that is why the people from my country prefer to get paid through cryptocurrency instead of PayPal. We can still make use of crypto here

Do you mean like subscription cards to Xbox Live and GamePass? I know some sites sell them at a lower price, but I never really thought to sell such things. I think most people who sell those cards, are working in retail and have access to these cards or they somehow get access to these cards on a discount. I wish I knew because I think I could make a profit doing it.

I have never sold a video game card online and apart from that, i'm not a game enthusiast and I do not indulge in playing any kind of games. I don't find it appealing.

I have never sold a video game card online and apart from that, i'm not a game enthusiast and I do not indulge in playing any kind of games. I don't find it appealing.
I have not sold the video card game, but I know couple of friends who sell this type of items at a very popular market in my country and it seems to be a very good business to try out if you find it appealing.

No, not too long I've started working online, I don't really know much about those kinds of things, as a matter of fact I only work here on bizdustry, apart from my other online business .

Am not also a fan of video game and I tried recently to make money playing video games online as much as $20 but I could not because the other player was winning me.

Am not also a fan of video game and I tried recently to make money playing video games online as much as $20 but I could not because the other player was winning me.
It seems we are on the same page on this because I found it very difficult to cope with video games and as such I quit. My children love to play video games always.

It seems we are on the same page on this because I found it very difficult to cope with video games and as such I quit. My children love to play video games always.
The gamers are the one that will get involved in selling video cards because if you're not interested in playing games, I wouldn't see a reason why you will get yourself involved in such Enterprise.

It is really funny how making money via video can be like gambling. Even though there is the skill aspect but sometimes it is just a game of chance and probability.

It is really funny how making money via video can be like gambling. Even though there is the skill aspect but sometimes it is just a game of chance and probability.
Selling of video cards does not involve any gambling activities, it is just like a normal business where you buy and sell things to make profit and I don't think it involves gambling activities.

Selling of video cards does not involve any gambling activities, it is just like a normal business where you buy and sell things to make profit and I don't think it involves gambling activities.
Wow, awesome. But the entire process of gaming goes hand in hand with gambling. Selling the cards can be a viable option especially if you are in a location that have alot young people .

The gamers are the one that will get involved in selling video cards because if you're not interested in playing games, I wouldn't see a reason why you will get yourself involved in such Enterprise.
There are so many reasons why someone can get involved in something without been interested on that thing probably because of the money they can make.

There are so many reasons why someone can get involved in something without been interested on that thing probably because of the money they can make.
There are countless number of people who engage in implementing task that they are not interested or does not pique their interest but because of the monetary aspect, they would take it up.

There are countless number of people who engage in implementing task that they are not interested or does not pique their interest but because of the monetary aspect, they would take it up.
So many people would always look for the renumeration that is attached to a particular job before they implement it and they will not be looking after the amount of money they are going to make on the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back