What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

A man lost is wife and property to betting and after selling is last posession, he later won 16 million and now his wife is back to him.

To me betting is a spirit, you just have to over come it in other to be something in life. The story I told was not to encourage you to bet but to show you how bet can destroy you and make you rich, if you can pass through what the man went through, then be my guess, but if you want have a life that is free from suffering, you have to stop betting, it's a very bad addiction
I loved your post and the example you gave, as I knew of a similar case, the case of the acquaintance who was never able to recover what he lost. It is also true that there are people who do well with betting, but it is risky. It is better to limit yourself in time than to keep losing, which is the most common result.

The betting industry though it is gambling can actually pay a lot . I have seen people that have made money and also a life from proceeds from betting.

Yes, I have a friend who made millions on one accumulated bet. He stopped betting since then. Betting is more of luck in my opinion so you can't be sure of success.
Hahahaha!!!! That your friend must be a very smart person and also very deciplined not to have our that profit into another bets. I like his style. Hit and run I guess. He was lucky

Actually have seen lots of people who made money through betting and I can say it's all about luck that makes everything work you can't definitely predict things like that .

That's it, sane people will still be playing constantly after winning huge amount of money to see of they'll double it. In such situation they came to lose all cos of greediness.
One thing with betting is that, you can never be involved in betting without greediness coming in at some points especially when you have won in the past, you will keep trying to see if you will win again till you lose everything.

One thing with betting is that, you can never be involved in betting without greediness coming in at some points especially when you have won in the past, you will keep trying to see if you will win again till you lose everything.
True @Setfragil , when you have already won in betting, greed enters and drives the player to keep betting. It is better to stop in time before losing the amount you have acquired in betting.

You are quite right on your comment, thousands of people are making money through betting and many people are loosing as well, gambling is the game of luck that gives you fifty fifty chance of winning or loosing.
The only people who make money through betting are those who are the owners of the shop and also the owners of the betting company but others who play play for entertainment and not for money making.

Laughs, greediness follows betting up all day. That's a bad spirit when it comes to betting. A gambler wants to continuously win which isn't possible in gambling.

With betting just like the forex trading or cryptocurrency trading, if you see you are winning a lot of bets, there is a very strong tendency that you'll want to stay and bet some more

I have seen a lot of people making money from sports betting but their strategy is what has kept them there and is still making them a whole lot of money on daily basis.
The strategy when it comes to betting its what has made them to keep soaring higher. Without those strategies they wouldn't be making anything tangible through betting.

The strategy when it comes to betting its what has made them to keep soaring higher. Without those strategies they wouldn't be making anything tangible through betting.
It is very important to have a strategy and also stay focused and disciplined. What makes a lot of people to lose their money is lack of discipline.

Never actually , instead people complain of possible fixing in sports matches , so they even tend to stay away from betting in any kind of sport.

Never actually , instead people complain of possible fixing in sports matches , so they even tend to stay away from betting in any kind of sport.
match-fixing is actually very real and a lot of people have been involved in it and of course they made a lot of people to lose their money. But I think most of them especially on social media are fake.

I loved your post and the example you gave, as I knew of a similar case, the case of the acquaintance who was never able to recover what he lost. It is also true that there are people who do well with betting, but it is risky. It is better to limit yourself in time than to keep losing, which is the most common result.
Just two days ago, my childhood friend played a bet, the one that arsenal lost to a club in Scotland or so. Because he was an Arsenal fan, he bet all is money on it all because they gave Arsenal 2 odd and guess what, they beat Arsenal 2-1. Lol.. But I think that has thought him a good lesson.

But, as hard it is to admit, there are people who so far as they have been betting, they have been milking the bookies thus far. How they get to achieve that, I don't know

Yes, I have seen a lot of people who make money from betting but the problem is that, there money never last. The spend it anyhow on either drinking, smoking and others.

You know,this thing called betting is like an addiction,though am not into it,but have seen many persons who are doing it like a career,they are so addicted that,they can't do without playing,if any little money entered their hands,they just spent it on betting.
Especially those people who do menial jobs, they always think that betting would give them financial breakthrough to riches, which doesn't happen often.

Especially those people who do menial jobs, they always think that betting would give them financial breakthrough to riches, which doesn't happen often.
Its normal, we all once at a time believe winning big in betting can give us financial breakthrough , so it not the only people that do menial job that only thinks like that, that's the purpose of betting, winning big to have financial breakthrough.

I have had the opportunity of seeing people who have made some outrageous amount of money through betting and some a life out of it too.

I have seen a lot of people making money from sports betting but their strategy is what has kept them there and is still making them a whole lot of money on daily basis.
I would like to meet with some one who has been able to make this banking with the gambling sites and making more money, so I'm there to check on youtube

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back