What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Betting is the easiest way to lose money but not everyone lose money there , may be 1% or less and that's why people is still playing cause they know someone get rich through betting .

Betting is the easiest way to lose money but not everyone lose money there , may be 1% or less and that's why people is still playing cause they know someone get rich through betting .
Have Never seen someone making money with betting to a point of considering betting as the only source of income, it is a gambling and the possibility of losing is much more higher compared too what you be gaining from it.

Have Never seen someone making money with betting to a point of considering betting as the only source of income, it is a gambling and the possibility of losing is much more higher compared too what you be gaining from it.
Many people are lucky enough to win in the first round but if they decide to play again they will lose their money for sure , if you love betting so play for leisure , never play for getting rich .

Many people are lucky enough to win in the first round but if they decide to play again they will lose their money for sure , if you love betting so play for leisure , never play for getting rich .
Do you really think people can love it for leisure purposes ? This may not actually be so because it is a gambling that you will be losing your money, anyone that have interest in it will always like to gain something.

Only few people make money from betting. Those who always make money are the shop owners who make money when people lose. Betting is never a reliable way of making real money.
You are absolutely correct,most times the money you think you have made,with what you have made on a particular bet,you would want to put it back into the betting game,and you would end up lossing all.Ths is due to greed.It is very difficult for someone to rely on betting,it is never certain.Only a few make it.

I have seen a lot of people make very decent livings out of betting and some have become rich but it is not a path that many people should want to take for themselves.
People do win, those who has profited from betting isn't much compared to the losses around betting. That's why we need to run the calculations on our own if it favours us or not.

I have one of my homies who make more than 30,000 dollars through betting. It happens out of mistake, is take some games any play different ones which brings a lot of odd and all the game came through.

Yes, I have a friend who made millions on one accumulated bet. He stopped betting since then. Betting is more of luck in my opinion so you can't be sure of success.
Definitely he is lucky because it's not easy to start betting and stop it more especially when you won a huge amount because i know of people that betting renders them useless because they spend all they have in betting and till now they go there when they get small amount to recover what they lost.

A man lost is wife and property to betting and after selling is last posession, he later won 16 million and now his wife is back to him.

To me betting is a spirit, you just have to over come it in other to be something in life. The story I told was not to encourage you to bet but to show you how bet can destroy you and make you rich, if you can pass through what the man went through, then be my guess, but if you want have a life that is free from suffering, you have to stop betting, it's a very bad addiction

I have seen a lot of people who make money through betting and most of them are living a decent life ,but they do not only depend on betting as their only source of income and survival, they have a lot of other work they are doing to make money also.

I have seen a lot of people that have made fortunes of living a good life with proceeds from betting but I do not see it as something reliable.

You are absolutely correct,most times the money you think you have made,with what you have made on a particular bet,you would want to put it back into the betting game,and you would end up lossing all.Ths is due to greed.It is very difficult for someone to rely on betting,it is never certain.Only a few make it.
Greed is truly the major reason why a lot of people are continuously losing out and I think there is a need for them to rethink and focus on something better.

People do win, those who has profited from betting isn't much compared to the losses around betting. That's why we need to run the calculations on our own if it favours us or not.
There are people who wins big from betting. The problem is that they may likely end up using good percentage of the money to play betting till it finishes from their bank account.

Greed is truly the major reason why a lot of people are continuously losing out and I think there is a need for them to rethink and focus on something better.
You know,this thing called betting is like an addiction,though am not into it,but have seen many persons who are doing it like a career,they are so addicted that,they can't do without playing,if any little money entered their hands,they just spent it on betting.

I have one of my homies who make more than 30,000 dollars through betting. It happens out of mistake, is take some games any play different ones which brings a lot of odd and all the game came through.
It's good that we have another person testifying to this , people makes money everyday on sport betting but the truth is that i beleieve only five percent of people who bets a day usually win, while the other 95% looses.

Betting is risky and if we are being realistic, betting can lead to loss of funds which is why anyone who wishes to gamble should have a strategic plan.
It is not easy making money through betting except you are the owner of the company because betting is a very risky Business when you play it as a business but when you own the shop or only betting organisation it is very very profitable.

There are people who wins big from betting. The problem is that they may likely end up using good percentage of the money to play betting till it finishes from their bank account.
That's it, sane people will still be playing constantly after winning huge amount of money to see of they'll double it. In such situation they came to lose all cos of greediness.

It is not easy making money through betting except you are the owner of the company because betting is a very risky Business when you play it as a business but when you own the shop or only betting organisation it is very very profitable.
But do you know that there was a time I accumulated two odds and I won almost everyday, I later lost though but I can say that is because of my greed which is what affects most of us.

I have seen a lot of people making money from sports betting but their strategy is what has kept them there and is still making them a whole lot of money on daily basis.

I have seen a lot of people making money from sports betting but their strategy is what has kept them there and is still making them a whole lot of money on daily basis.
Most of these persons will only tell you that they have made enough money from gambling but they won't tell you that they have also lost much from it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back