What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Yea i know of so many people making their money through betting and some have even turn it to work and they are making their living from it

A lot of them make money through this Burton but the needs of the money is that it doesn't stay at hand for long because you still get tempted to bet with it again and it gets wasted there

There are proffesional before available this days that are making money from betting sites but they may never tell you that's what they're doing to make Money

There are proffesional before available this days that are making money from betting sites but they may never tell you that's what they're doing to make Money
I think that generally the people who win consistently in betting, either have some connection with the owners or have a good knowledge of the game itself. Because the large percentage of bettors tend to lose.

Yes, I have a friend who had an offline betting center, at a certain moment she lost everything. It is the only case I know of this way, since usually as you describe, the owners get rich thanks to the players.
Chaii, that's just it dear. People spend money betting enriching the bookies, while suffering losses after loss. Since I've noticed that, i don't play often to avoid losses that touches.

Most of the gamblers would tell you like about their earnings. Gamblers would deny that they are losing and that is a psychological fact. I don't believe that you can always win in the game of chance. When you gamble you tend to lose and a lesser chance of winning.

Yes I have seen but betting is not advisable as it is a game of luck And when you get too addicted you can make more loss than profit it’s not really advisable for Entrepreneurs to go into Betting

There is a guy in my village who won a huge amount of money from sports betting. It was his lucky day and he has invested the money widely now. But these stories just happen once in a while. So many people loose alot through betting.

Yea i know of so many people making their money through betting and some have even turn it to work and they are making their living from it
I won $6 yesterday, still lost all acrimoniously. That has been my case around gambling, when i win big today, with in some hours i submit all to them.

I have seen people who make money through betting but the money they make is not always huge(for most) and those who make huge money tend to squander it without a trace of the huge win affecting their lives and it will look as if they didn't make money at all.

Yes I have.
Through sports betting. There's a really popular bet company in my country. I know people who have ade thousands, betting on it.
A friend of mine as always boasted about making money so is betting and I can attest to the fact that you do make money using the platform but before he makes money it takes him sometime it's so I do not regard this is gambling as a way that one can make steady income because it always relies on luck.

I have seen a lot of people make very decent livings out of betting and some have become rich but it is not a path that many people should want to take for themselves.

Gambling is a one sided business where one side gains and the other is on the losing side. The company gains while the majority punters lament. It's not advisable to play bet, it's like labouring in vain

Yes I have.
Through sports betting. There's a really popular bet company in my country. I know people who have ade thousands, betting on it.
Yes that's true. Like I once said here, there are a lot people who are making it very big betting but especially in sports betting games

Chaii, that's just it dear. People spend money betting enriching the bookies, while suffering losses after loss. Since I've noticed that, i don't play often to avoid losses that touches.
It is so @GIFTMICHAEL , I say that if you play with conscience the losses will not be overwhelming. You can try your luck once in a while, but never take the vice, because that's where you start to lose even what you don't have.

I have seen people who have made it in betting. They're extremely rich nw. It's just depend on how skillful you're when predicting.

Those kind of gamblers are addicted gamblers they don't control their emotions hunger for gambling success. When you lose a lot you'll be finding ways to recover those lost amount of money that's why more losses is incurred.
We have different types of addicted gamblers, some have the mind of playing small odd with big miney and are earning more money but there are some people that always plays without even predicting.

We have different types of addicted gamblers, some have the mind of playing small odd with big miney and are earning more money but there are some people that always plays without even predicting.
That's just it there. When we play with small odds and staking it with reasonable amount of money that brings financial reward than picking high odds with small staking amount.

Yes I have seen but betting is not advisable as it is a game of luck And when you get too addicted you can make more loss than profit it’s not really advisable for Entrepreneurs to go into Betting
You are quite right on your comment, thousands of people are making money through betting and many people are loosing as well, gambling is the game of luck that gives you fifty fifty chance of winning or loosing.

Gambling is a one sided business where one side gains and the other is on the losing side. The company gains while the majority punters lament. It's not advisable to play bet, it's like labouring in vain
I agree with your opinion, it is very explicit, when one wins the other loses which makes it more likely that the loss is directed to the player and not to the gaming house. It is advisable not to play, so as not to lose the capital that has cost so much to win.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back