What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Actually they are lotsof people who do make money from bettings and I know of someone who recently won a big amount on betting and I believe one can definately make some money there.

I have seen people who have made it in betting. They're extremely rich nw. It's just depend on how skillful you're when predicting.
There are some people who claim to be rich with betting just encourage others to go into the addictive game, the people you saw that we are getting rich do you really think they were actually getting rich with betting as you said ?

Yes have seen a lot of guys make it through betting this guys are risk takers they lose at times but they never give up they have master all they need to know they have become professional in the field
Yeah exactly that's how it works the higher you stake the higher the wining probality is people who made alot through betting definately stake a big amount as risk .

Just two days ago, my childhood friend played a bet, the one that arsenal lost to a club in Scotland or so. Because he was an Arsenal fan, he bet all is money on it all because they gave Arsenal 2 odd and guess what, they beat Arsenal 2-1. Lol.. But I think that has thought him a good lesson.
Yes, many live that bad experience where they lose everything or almost everything. But I know people who have experienced such a loss and even so, they keep trying. In short, some learn and others do not.

True @Setfragil , when you have already won in betting, greed enters and drives the player to keep betting. It is better to stop in time before losing the amount you have acquired in betting.
It s not as easy as you said it. Gambling has a way of making you to keep coming to play more betting especially when you see people who are still winning their game.

It s not as easy as you said it. Gambling has a way of making you to keep coming to play more betting especially when you see people who are still winning their game.
Of course I know it is not easy and I understand that, because when you have won in some games, bettors want to keep winning and will try again and again, as it is an easy way to get money. When they find themselves in that situation it becomes a vice and it is more difficult to stop.

Especially those people who do menial jobs, they always think that betting would give them financial breakthrough to riches, which doesn't happen often.
It is to some extent true,because those low income earners would want to use betting as a substitute to what they are getting as wages.But some well to do individuals also indulge in it as well,This thing is like an addiction,ones you are caught,it would be very hard to withdraw.

match-fixing is actually very real and a lot of people have been involved in it and of course they made a lot of people to lose their money. But I think most of them especially on social media are fake.
Yeah there is a movie on match fixing , which depicts how common it is even during International matches. Most of the domestic leagues are fixed , was sad to know even they fix some International matches with weak teams.

Yeah there is a movie on match fixing , which depicts how common it is even during International matches. Most of the domestic leagues are fixed , was sad to know even they fix some International matches with weak teams.
I have never seen anyone making money through betting except the owners of the betting shops and the company because they are the one that makes the lion share of the money does who play play for entertainment.

With betting you can never predict . A lot of people have lost quite a huge amount of money to betting , while some have made money and are still making money from it. I feel like betting is addictive for some people, as soon as they make money from it, they keep coming back and they lose it all.
Betting is example because there are no guarantee that you can bring so there's no way that anyone can make such a venture a good way to earn money but instead it will be a liability as you can never be able to earn up to the amount of money that you have lost.

It is very important to have a strategy and also stay focused and disciplined. What makes a lot of people to lose their money is lack of discipline.
Lack of financial discipline have caused them spending unnecessarily based on what the body wants and not based on necessity again.

I've seen though , but I'd say they're quite rare , as winning in betting comes from thorough analysis and most of all luck , you could make money from time to time , but only few make the big bucks
Just like you said, Israel over here to see someone who becomes a millionaire from betting. Though I have some friends who managed to make some thousand from soccer betting.

I actually have a friend who owns a person company and he's actually making decent amount of money from his company and also his customers does that come to bed in his company also makes money but they also lose as well.

It is to some extent true,because those low income earners would want to use betting as a substitute to what they are getting as wages.But some well to do individuals also indulge in it as well,This thing is like an addiction,ones you are caught,it would be very hard to withdraw.
Yeah, but those who do menial jobs are the ones always flocking around the bet shops in my location and it baffles me so much as they're Losing always.
Post automatically merged:

Its normal, we all once at a time believe winning big in betting can give us financial breakthrough , so it not the only people that do menial job that only thinks like that, that's the purpose of betting, winning big to have financial breakthrough.
Their case is usually pathetic as some of them do not save at all, so when ever they lose, they are very devasted and it is not a good sight to behold.

Last edited:
With betting just like the forex trading or cryptocurrency trading, if you see you are winning a lot of bets, there is a very strong tendency that you'll want to stay and bet some more
Yes you are vvery right. Just like the greed that runs in most of us when we're trading the forex market, the same kind of greed can be seen in betting except we are very content with our wins

There are a lot of people who have made money through betting and I have seen someone as well who made about 5 million from it and stopped betting immediately

There are a lot of people who have made money through betting and I have seen someone as well who made about 5 million from it and stopped betting immediately
Lol!!! Very crafty fellow I must say indeed. He understands that making such money Ina twinkle of an eye, could as well mean loosing it instantly if he had stayed any further to bet

Yes, I actually know tipsters that make quite some money through betting, and that is why many people think they can do the same too. The fact that somebody can pull it off does not mean others can, only very few people make money on sports betting.

Yeah, but those who do menial jobs are the ones always flocking around the bet shops in my location and it baffles me so much as they're Losing always.
Post automatically merged:

Their case is usually pathetic as some of them do not save at all, so when ever they lose, they are very devasted and it is not a good sight to behold.
From what i have observe,there is this drive that keep pushing those who are into this betting,to keep o playing,and i have found out that,the chances of winning is very slim,and the funny thing is this,they always use small amount of money expecting to win big,and that is how it keep going until they become broke,even from what they have won previously.

I have never seen anyone making money through betting except the owners of the betting shops and the company because they are the one that makes the lion share of the money does who play play for entertainment.
Yeah , we people always lose in betting despite knowing the fact that winning is not possible , thats the reason why many gambling sites are still running happily.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back