What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

From what i have observe,there is this drive that keep pushing those who are into this betting,to keep o playing,and i have found out that,the chances of winning is very slim,and the funny thing is this,they always use small amount of money expecting to win big,and that is how it keep going until they become broke,even from what they have won previously.
It is possible but rare people make money through betting but make more losses when you play gambling in betting however you having a betting company owning a betting shop you have every chance to make more profit.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Of course, I have seen it with my own very eyes. My mother used to buy lottery tickets. I think she won at least three times with just little amount. I also have won in coinpot multipliers. I won $300 dollars in one day. The problem is coinpot has shut down already.

Of course, I have seen it with my own very eyes. My mother used to buy lottery tickets. I think she won at least three times with just little amount. I also have won in coinpot multipliers. I won $300 dollars in one day. The problem is coinpot has shut down already.
That's a great one that you and your mother where victorious through online betting. Wining from lotto and coinpot respectively. I hope you got to withdraw your money from coinpot before they shutdown??

Yeah i have seen one that won betting almost every week but in this case is sport betting, but what he usually do is he stake the bet with high amount like #200, 000 above and he don't bet on higher odds he always bet on 2 odd and he has been making money almost every week consistently.

From what i have observe,there is this drive that keep pushing those who are into this betting,to keep o playing,and i have found out that,the chances of winning is very slim,and the funny thing is this,they always use small amount of money expecting to win big,and that is how it keep going until they become broke,even from what they have won previously.
Some even borrow to use and bet, usually with the hope of being able to recover what they had actually lost. I believe it's going to ruin things the more.

Yeah i have seen one that won betting almost every week but in this case is sport betting, but what he usually do is he stake the bet with high amount like #200, 000 above and he don't bet on higher odds he always bet on 2 odd and he has been making money almost every week consistently.
That's a full-time job for him or her. Tell the person not to bother looking for job again if he doesn't have, cos gambling have offered him one.

I have actually seen a lot of people who have made some very decent living out of betting and other forms of gambling. I still do not see it as a good investment though.

Yes, I have a friend who made millions on one accumulated bet. He stopped betting since then. Betting is more of luck in my opinion so you can't be sure of success.

Of course yes, there are so many people who have been made billionaire from just betting a few dollars online and go a luck of their lifetime to win big. I know some people like that.

When I made money via gambling I was thinking that's a welcome note for my imminent success around gambling.it took me more than six months to win again which isn't much, that's why I've written myself off when it comes to gambling.

When I made money via gambling I was thinking that's a welcome note for my imminent success around gambling.it took me more than six months to win again which isn't much, that's why I've written myself off when it comes to gambling.
Yes, I'm sure it was the welcome to get you hooked on the game, but you were too consistent to wait 6 months and win again. I believe that in many cases this is a strategy used by the gaming houses.

Yes, I'm sure it was the welcome to get you hooked on the game, but you were too consistent to wait 6 months and win again. I believe that in many cases this is a strategy used by the gaming houses.
Yes, you're right. The bookies have their own strategy to use and trap every gambler making the person believing that luck will come its way.

Yes, you're right. The bookies have their own strategy to use and trap every gambler making the person believing that luck will come its way.
Yes, and as with other strategies, while there are certainly some who win more often, over time they also begin to lose more often. As the owners of this business say "the house never loses".

Yes I know of someone putting me through some aspect of betting that makes real cash out betting. He does more of betting as his livelihood than any other thing else

There are people who take sports betting as sports trading. I have seen someone who makes a whole lot of money doing that and he wins consistently.

Yes, and as with other strategies, while there are certainly some who win more often, over time they also begin to lose more often. As the owners of this business say "the house never loses".
That's just gambling. That gambler who might have been winning for so long might just use a single day and crash all he has won for long.

There are people who take sports betting as sports trading. I have seen someone who makes a whole lot of money doing that and he wins consistently.
Even if they are making a whole lot of money with betting, I just believe there are also losing, it is impossible for you to keep on winning continuously in betting even in trading of digital assets..

That's just gambling. That gambler who might have been winning for so long might just use a single day and crash all he has won for long.
I always remember one friend in particular in these cases, he boasted of having a lot of money and would throw parties where all the expenses came out of his pocket. Today, he keeps a low profile after having lost everything in the game.

Wow!! You also won Ina betting platform yourself too. This money is real money you know. It's just that there are a lot of people that loose in betting than those who won in betting

I always remember one friend in particular in these cases, he boasted of having a lot of money and would throw parties where all the expenses came out of his pocket. Today, he keeps a low profile after having lost everything in the game.
Hmm, that's his bad time now since he didn't keep.off with luxury of spending and invest the amount he won through gambling knowing too well gambling doesn't pay all the time.

Yes I do
But u have never tried it before
But did you the that's good idea to do to that despite the fact that it brings allot of money

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back