What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

It is the duty to be, but many people, including those close to us, do not do it and only want to reinvest in the games to earn more. Some have the opportunity to do so, but the vast majority succumb to losses.
Yes, the vast majority of people succumb to losses than success. That's how the bookies recoup money for themselves to settle their agents and personal gains.

I have seen,in fact a friend of mine do make really cool cash from it but I think it's both risky and costly as the loss is greater than the profit involved,well as they as it's not for the faint of heart.
That's for sure, the loss is always greater than the profit side, that's just gambling for us. That's why we play when we have enough of the funds and decide to risk some amount of the funds to gamble.

There are people who can tell how a betting system works and what they need to do to predict the right outcome In that bet. There are people making a living off betting as we speak today

As I have noted before seeing this similar topic again, betting is very similar to how we trade the forex market. Predictions. I have seen a few hoake money mainly from betting

I've seen though , but I'd say they're quite rare , as winning in betting comes from thorough analysis and most of all luck , you could make money from time to time , but only few make the big bucks
There are few people who make money through betting and even get rich through betting whatever you cannot call betting a business because you lose more than you gain so it can only be a form of entertainment.

I have seen people that have made money from betting and also people that have made a life from it so it is something that can bring money if done right.

Betting is a game of luck and chances. However, I know of someone whose life have been ruined due to gambling. He hardly sleep at night, he is known for borrowing money to play one online game or another. To say the least, online or offline betting is for big whales-people who have master the game.

Yes, I have a friend who made millions on one accumulated bet. He stopped betting since then. Betting is more of luck in my opinion so you can't be sure of success.
I applaud his decision, that was the best thing for him to do, stop gambling or stand the risk of loosing all the money again because gambling can be addictive.

I've seen my own brother making over $1,000 in a single ticket before. But since then the market have turned against him, and he never won again for the past 2 years.

I do not know about betting but I have seen people make a lot of money through gambling. If lady luck is by your site, you can actually make money with gambling

I've seen my own brother making over $1,000 in a single ticket before. But since then the market have turned against him, and he never won again for the past 2 years.
Wow. That's a very very bad experience to have won such a big amount of money only once and he never get to see himself win any more bets he has done since then

It is the duty to be, but many people, including those close to us, do not do it and only want to reinvest in the games to earn more. Some have the opportunity to do so, but the vast majority succumb to losses.
It is not easy or not come on making money through betting but however if lock is on your side you can be able to get rich overnight that does not mean that you should take it as a source of livelihood.

I've seen a lot of people that have been making money with betting but sometimes these people that are making money always lose so much, no matter how they are making money I would not advise anyone to go into this type of investment.

Yes, the vast majority of people succumb to losses than success. That's how the bookies recoup money for themselves to settle their agents and personal gains.
Of course, it is the bookmakers' business, and they must make a profit to cover their expenses. They give users a chance to win and get them hooked, after they are hooked the big losses will come.

I've never seen anyone making money from betting but a lot of people over here who claims to be making so much, I do not even consider betting as the best way of making money because of a higher chance of losing more than what you are making.

Of course, it is the bookmakers' business, and they must make a profit to cover their expenses. They give users a chance to win and get them hooked, after they are hooked the big losses will come.
Lol, that's just how gambling works, you'll be given slim chance of success betting, after that losses follow up. That's just what gambling is all about, only the bookies gain a lot.

I know that bookmakers make money through betting. Because they set the betting markets, options to choose from. So when people make losses they gain as well. I strongly believe that bookmakers earn enough money by hosting betting platform. But I haven't seen a bettor amazing huge sum of money through offline and online betting business. Have you seen any one that made cool cash through betting system??
Yea, people make some money through betting, through betting is a kind of luck game. There little expertise here and more of luck. There are however, some guys who take betting as a serious business and makes income from the art.

Lol, that's just how gambling works, you'll be given slim chance of success betting, after that losses follow up. That's just what gambling is all about, only the bookies gain a lot.
Yes, I have a friend who had an offline betting center, at a certain moment she lost everything. It is the only case I know of this way, since usually as you describe, the owners get rich thanks to the players.

Yea, people make some money through betting, through betting is a kind of luck game. There little expertise here and more of luck. There are however, some guys who take betting as a serious business and makes income from the art.
That's right for them, I know it could oy be luck. I've been lucky that way before around gambling, but the amount i won is nowhere near what I've lost.

Betting is risky and if we are being realistic, betting can lead to loss of funds which is why anyone who wishes to gamble should have a strategic plan.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back