What's new

Have you ever made money from thrifting?

Actually I haven't done that before but it sounds a good one though I have seen some people doing it, but I never gives attention to what it means.

It may worth a try to find out the best in it.

Thrift collection is a good and lucrative business depending on the people you are doing the business with , here in my area , the first money you paid goes to the thrift collector while remaining one goes to the contributor at the end of the month .

I have not made money through this method. I believe all businesses are not for me since we have many people in the world who needs job and we have different talents. In this method, I won't be socially acceptable because my relationship wont go well.

I have made plenty money from thrift ING. Infact, thrifting is one of the best method to generate savings. That little money you overlook may be saved in thrifting. You would be suprised at the end when you are about to be paid.

Keeping people's money is very risky because you may face issues like robbery which will put you in debt. It is a good thing but very risky and I cannot take that risk.
If I do such a thing I will be put all the money in the bank instead of holding them because of the case of robbery. Of course no matter the kind of thing you want to do, you must face some certain risks.

When you have a target and you don't have enough money to fund your business, going into thrift contribution is one of the best way of gathering the money needed to meet your target .
QUOTE="hastral45, post: 890556, member: 6147"]
I have made plenty money from thrift ING. Infact, thrifting is one of the best method to generate savings. That little money you overlook may be saved in thrifting. You would be suprised at the end when you are about to be paid.
[/QUOTE]

No but making money from thrifting is indeed a possibility and can be an enjoyable and profitable venture. Important steps to consider are research, scout Thrift stores, develop a strategy, know the value, bargain and negotiate, build a brand, online selling, continuously learn and adapt. Making money from thrifting requires dedication, patience, and a keen eye for valuable items. It may take time to build a profitable business, but with persistence and research, you can turn thrifting into a rewarding and potentially lucrative endeavor.

Have you ever made anything from thrifting? For those who don't know what that is, it's essentially going to pawn shops, antique stores, thrift stores, yard/garage sales etc. And finding products you can flip for a profit. I wanted to do this for a while. I have the money now to do it, so may as well give it a try.

I've not actually made money from this kind of business of thrifts but I know a lot of ladies in my country who are into this kind of business and they basically depend in selling of clothes to a lot of their customers whom they usually get from promoting their items online.

Have you ever made anything from thrifting? For those who don't know what that is, it's essentially going to pawn shops, antique stores, thrift stores, yard/garage sales etc. And finding products you can flip for a profit. I wanted to do this for a while. I have the money now to do it, so may as well give it a try.

I don't normally have time to do this, but I have a friend that is making a lot of money from doing this. She is very active in buying and reselling as she had a lot of customers that are always waiting to buy from her. I don't know how she was able to make more customers, but I commend her efforts to making money from such good venture.

I've not actually made money from this kind of business of thrifts but I know a lot of ladies in my country who are into this kind of business and they basically depend in selling of clothes to a lot of their customers whom they usually get from promoting their items online.

Thrifting is a very popular kind of business and I think that this business could be found in many different kinds of form. You can also start an e-commerce site or an online business and start selling products at a very low cost. By the passage of time, your business could become quite popular.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back