What's new

Have you ever made money from thrifting?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever made anything from thrifting? For those who don't know what that is, it's essentially going to pawn shops, antique stores, thrift stores, yard/garage sales etc. And finding products you can flip for a profit. I wanted to do this for a while. I have the money now to do it, so may as well give it a try.

No, I have not made any amount of money from Thrifting. I don't really know how it works, but I know that Thrift flipping would require you to try different thrift store in your area while looking for high valuee items

This is a conventional business in my country. I have never done it before but I sense it is a good business that would need inventiveness to be able to make money from it.

No, I have never tried thrifting to make money. However, this is a growing business in my town. Until recently, it was quite impossible to find a thrifting store but these days, there are thrifting stores in all business districts.

Have you ever made anything from thrifting? For those who don't know what that is, it's essentially going to pawn shops, antique stores, thrift stores, yard/garage sales etc. And finding products you can flip for a profit. I wanted to do this for a while. I have the money now to do it, so may as well give it a try.
I always wonder how much money they make from it but I don't think they are going to be making a lot of money from it especially when they don't have enough people who are saving money with them

Actually I haven't and i think these is my first time of hearing such name. I think it will be vety interesting if I have someone who can put me through such process of .aking money.

As you explained, this is a good method to make some money. I have done things like that before. I was traveling on the road and I saw some that I believed I made some profit from if I got to where I was going. I bought them and sold for profit when I get to where I am going.

Yes, you just have to do your homework and be patient. Depending on the thrift store, (some are more expensive than others) you can make a reasonable amount. A better bet is to start hitting garage and church rummage sales. You can find some great stuff for next to nothing.

No not at all, as a matter of fact that my first time hearing about it, I'll much appreciate it if you explain Abit further, having the knowledge of things like this very important.

I have not engaged in this type of business . However, it is a very good way to make decent money provided you have the prerequisite experience on how to manage it.

Thrifting refers to selling old items. I have never been involved in thrifting. However, the fact of the matter remains that I have sold old items to hawkers that used to be in my store in our old house many years ago.

I have not make any money from thrifting because I have never been involved in thrifting, and I don't really know how thrifting work and also how people make money from there.

No, it's very weird because I've never heard about this thing. It sounds kind of interesting, though I know that it requires a lot of patience, and I know for sure that in my country it would be very hard to make money from this kind of thing.

No, it's very weird because I've never heard about this thing. It sounds kind of interesting, though I know that it requires a lot of patience, and I know for sure that in my country it would be very hard to make money from this kind of thing.

Thrifting could also refer to shopping cheaper items at a really low rate. You may also open an online thrifting store and try to sell items that you may no longer need.

Thrifting refers to selling old items. I have never been involved in thrifting. However, the fact of the matter remains that I have sold old items to hawkers that used to be in my store in our old house many years ago.
Though I am not familiar with the term thrifting but as you explained, I can think I have done it before. I have sold a lot old items before. I like to discarded item that I don't need again. And the best way to discard old items is to sell them.

I have gotten a few things while thrifting that I later sold to someone else so yeah, I suppose I have. I have not made any sort of career or side-hustle out of this though. I know some people that do.

I always wonder how much money they make from it but I don't think they are going to be making a lot of money from it especially when they don't have enough people who are saving money with them
Well, there are people that makes money from it but it is not really very common in this part of the word. If it was profitable so many people would have been doing it here. But in some countries it is quite common because of how profitable it is.

Well, there are people that makes money from it but it is not really very common in this part of the word. If it was profitable so many people would have been doing it here. But in some countries it is quite common because of how profitable it is.
It is very common in my location but I always wonder how much they make. I think they only take 1% of the money that people save. They can make so much money if they have a lot of people who save money with them

It is very common in my location but I always wonder how much they make. I think they only take 1% of the money that people save. They can make so much money if they have a lot of people who save money with them
That means they have to work extra hard in order to get a lot of people to save money with them. They really need to prove their integrity before they can convince people to do that.

That means they have to work extra hard in order to get a lot of people to save money with them. They really need to prove their integrity before they can convince people to do that.
Keeping people's money is very risky because you may face issues like robbery which will put you in debt. It is a good thing but very risky and I cannot take that risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back