What's new

Have you ever invested in another person?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This is more in line with investing in the person, so their following, etc. Instead of investing in a brand or company. In a way the person is the brand. Anyway, have you ever invested in someone? I invested money in a friend of mine who was producing an album, sadly it didn't get made and he ran off with the money. I learned my lesson there, that investing in anything, a person a company, whatever it may be, is not necessarily going to result in a winfall of money or anything like that. Sometimes it results in failure and your investment gone.

I can't remember but I know I have helped many people that comes my way that are always genuinely interested in help. I may not have given them huge sum of money but at least I've help them in what I can.

Well, I have been a teacher at different colleges so I have invested in many students. I just hope they remember to pay me reward someday. Though it may not be money I have invested but my knowledge is with them that is making them somebody today.

I have not given money out to someone as an investment. I am still trying to find my footing too, so it's not a wise decision to be giving out money when I've seen people squander money that they worked for too.

I once invested in a friend too, though he wasn't such a close friend, let's say a school mate. He had this business that he was getting into online and needed finding. I gave him some money and he said he would pay back. Only for the business not to go through. He said he will look for money to pay me but that has never happened up to today.

I have not invested directly on anyone. But I have helped those who are close to me in starting business without giving them money. Actually, investing in people is one of the best investment you càn make.

I have not invested directly on anyone. But I have helped those who are close to me in starting business without giving them money. Actually, investing in people is one of the best investment you càn make.
Yeah, investing in people can be great. But you have to make sure that you are not making a high risk move. The person should be well equipped to start the business and make profits. So you should always check their business plan before investing.

This is more in line with investing in the person, so their following, etc. Instead of investing in a brand or company. In a way the person is the brand. Anyway, have you ever invested in someone? I invested money in a friend of mine who was producing an album, sadly it didn't get made and he ran off with the money. I learned my lesson there, that investing in anything, a person a company, whatever it may be, is not necessarily going to result in a winfall of money or anything like that. Sometimes it results in failure and your investment gone.
You are right, investments are not always successful, you need to do many researches before investing, if you want to invest on someone then he/she should be trustworthy.

I have invested in a couple of non-profit projects as well as businesses. While investing in non-profitable projects was just philanthropy work, I invested in the business for profits, sometimes I made money and sometimes I lost money.

i have invested in so many people business, some i can not even remember at the moment, there have been losses and there have been success as well which has given me more knowledge and experience.

Personally I haven't invested in another person yet but I believe it's one of the most expensive, risky investments that some parents or families do. Investing in Someone is more like training him for the future.

I have invested in a couple of non-profit projects as well as businesses. While investing in non-profitable projects was just philanthropy work, I invested in the business for profits, sometimes I made money and sometimes I lost money.
I will be doing this form of investment in the future investing in nonprofits organisations, projects, philanthropy works. I would like to give back to my community as much as I can

Personally I haven't invested in another person yet but I believe it's one of the most expensive, risky investments that some parents or families do. Investing in Someone is more like training him for the future.
Investing in another person is not that risky, from my own perspective. It's not risky but it's costly. When you're investing in a person, you're doing it so that person can be giving money very soon. Rather you're doing it so that you can be happy when you see the person tomorrow.

Well, parents invested in you, so you might also invest in your kids. When the parents invested in you, the7y were not thinking about profiting, likewise when you invest in your kids, you might also not consider about making profits.

Well, parents invested in you, so you might also invest in your kids. When the parents invested in you, the7y were not thinking about profiting, likewise when you invest in your kids, you might also not consider about making profits.
To invest with your kids is a sustainable investment why am saying this is that at your old age you can benefit alot because those kids can help you at the end of everything so it's a good investments

Yes I did which is a mistake or never make again. So I would rather use my money to upgrade myself than spend it on someone else only for you to be met with disappointment at the end of the day.

I won't really call it an investment though but i have helped out a lot of persons before, though it was not with huge amounts but i have tried my best to help and support those around me either with capital on morally.

To invest with your kids is a sustainable investment why am saying this is that at your old age you can benefit alot because those kids can help you at the end of everything so it's a good investments
this is one of the best form of investment, investing on your kids as this is a sure way of creating generational wealth for your lineage and your family as well in the future.

I have invested in a lot of people. I have invested financially in some of my friends and I have also invested academically in some of my friends too. I have even invested my time in some people.

This is a kind of investment where you don't expect material returns. It is called Social investment. It is one of the most noble things to do. I have invested in so many people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back