What's new

Have you ever invested in another person?

Investing and someone is not a bad thing, but you have to be very very careful not the right kind of things to invest your money on that's if you don't want to lose your money.

Actually I believe that investment into another person, can comes in different categories depending on how individuals view it.

There are some investment that comes in the form of sponsorship in terms of education, finance to start a business, given someone a business opportunity.

This is more in line with investing in the person, so their following, etc. Instead of investing in a brand or company. In a way the person is the brand. Anyway, have you ever invested in someone? I invested money in a friend of mine who was producing an album, sadly it didn't get made and he ran off with the money. I learned my lesson there, that investing in anything, a person a company, whatever it may be, is not necessarily going to result in a winfall of money or anything like that. Sometimes it results in failure and your investment gone.
Placing over confidence on a family or friends is very disgusting. You will be disappointed at the end. It is better to invest on brands than individual. I can't even bet my money on any celebrities. Because we human are imperfect in characters.

I have invested in other people but it wasn't in terms of money that I invested, it was instead time that I invested. I have in the past through working for others and also helping others on forums and websites and also through video game content creation as well invested a lot of time into other people that in the end left me worse off than them.

It has taught me to be more careful now though in who I invest my time in.

I don't like succumb to investing in another person success. Rather, I would invest in myself. I found investing in myself zero risks and reliable. Investing in another person is not that guaranteed.

No, I have never invested on another person and I don't think I would do that soon. I had rather invest in myself than investing in someone else. For now, I need the investment more.

Absolutely no but I believe someone most have invested very well into me.

My parents have sacrifice alot to make me who I want to be and based on the sacrifice, I have achieved alot in terms of academic, financial and social affairs.

I don't like succumb to investing in another person success. Rather, I would invest in myself. I found investing in myself zero risks and reliable. Investing in another person is not that guaranteed.
Good point. Why would I invest in another person instead of investing in myself?. I have confidence in myself than to stake my money on another person. That is ridiculous.

This is more in line with investing in the person, so their following, etc. Instead of investing in a brand or company. In a way the person is the brand. Anyway, have you ever invested in someone? I invested money in a friend of mine who was producing an album, sadly it didn't get made and he ran off with the money. I learned my lesson there, that investing in anything, a person a company, whatever it may be, is not necessarily going to result in a winfall of money or anything like that. Sometimes it results in failure and your investment gone.
How can you make such an investment without penning down a secure contract? There are certain things that due process has to be followed. You don't negotiate with an artiste, you negotiate with his agent who would have to provide him if anything goes bad.

Since I have many friends who make money online, I sometimes invest in them. not often or anything, but it's a fun experience. I find it weird to invest in someone, but if the person is successful and my friend, then I have no problem investing in him or her.

Since I have many friends who make money online, I sometimes invest in them. not often or anything, but it's a fun experience. I find it weird to invest in someone, but if the person is successful and my friend, then I have no problem investing in him or her.s
Since you have many friends who are into online businesses. You should have engaged them to teach you rather than investing in them. When you learn the logic of earning, it makes you financial independent. But when you invest in them, you are dependant.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back