What's new

Have you ever hired your spouse to work for you?

Yeah, that happens a lot with family businesses. But they need to always put professionalism before relationship. That will make the business run well without being affected by family conflicts.
That's true, in order for this setup to work perfectly a lot of professionalism is needed from the both of them. There are some families that have run successful businesses in this part of the world and I think the reason is because of the level of professionalism they put in place.

No not at all, as a matter of fact I don't really have spouse, but I'm very sure with time I'm going to have one,is just the matter of time, an sacrifice, this is very important.

I am currently very single so i have not had the privilege to even get someone close to me manage the business for me, and at the moment i can perfectly manage the business myself with ease.

Th
No I have never tried this, as a matter of fact I don't have a spouse, you can decide to do that, but for me I don't think that's not a good idea, they will not take it serious.
That's exactly the point, hiring someone to do those kinds of job's for you will be very important, employing your family members will not be a good idea.

There is a difference between helping you and hiring. When you hire someone, that person is your staff. If you are married or in a relationship, do you think your current partner can be your staff?
I don't think there's nothing wrong in hiring your partner as staff. I know many people who hire their wife as staff and there's no issue. Everything is about agreement and understanding. For instance, let say my partner is an accountant working for a company, won't I stop her from working for that company when I start my own business? And will I stop her without giving her another job?

I don't think there's nothing wrong in hiring your partner as staff. I know many people who hire their wife as staff and there's no issue. Everything is about agreement and understanding. For instance, let say my partner is an accountant working for a company, won't I stop her from working for that company when I start my own business? And will I stop her without giving her another job?
The challenge is always about being able to keep work professional considering the closeness of your relationship. If the spouse can stay truly professional, there are no issues with hiring him or her.

Well it's not a bad move actually most especially when your spouse has the potential which is capable of performing a task.

I will definitely employe my wife if she is ready and willing to do the job.

It's a good thing provided you love each other . I have a business that I engaged in with my spouse and we manage the business together. Right now, it's developing gradually.

People who have family businesses always have this kind of setup. Sometimes the husband may be the business owner and the wife will be a worker in the business environment. There is nothing wrong with it.

There are many people who help their family members because they also receive a good amount of pocket money from their family members. I also used to help my family members as well.

Theres nothing bad working with your spouse , I mean hiring her or letting him or her work in your establishment , the only things that matter is having a good understanding between the two of you ,

There are many people who help their family members because they also receive a good amount of pocket money from their family members. I also used to help my family members as well.
Yes, when you help your family members in terms of businessess you probably receive a lot of rewards from it. I have also done that when I was younger and I received a lot of rewards.

I am of the opinion that there's nothing wrong in hiring your spouse as a staff because to me that's the safest way to keep track of your business transaction depending on the kind of partner you have. This helps to keep the business growth so you won't go bankrupt overnight. You could pay your spouse it's cool it all depends on the agreement between you two.

I am of the opinion that there's nothing wrong in hiring your spouse as a staff because to me that's the safest way to keep track of your business transaction depending on the kind of partner you have. This helps to keep the business growth so you won't go bankrupt overnight. You could pay your spouse it's cool it all depends on the agreement between you two.
Yeah, there is actually nothing wrong in employing your spouse to work for you but you need to make sure that they are very much knowledgeable about the role assignex to them. There are some family businesses that do that and they succeed.

Yeah, there is actually nothing wrong in employing your spouse to work for you but you need to make sure that they are very much knowledgeable about the role assignex to them. There are some family businesses that do that and they succeed.
Yes exactly, I also don't see anything wrong with that, but sometimes if you have the wrong person is going to take the job for granted which is very bad.

In fact I am still running my business with my woman and she has been the one filling the gap in my absence , employing your spouse will make your work easier because she or he will always be serious with the business.

No, i'm not even married yet so i've never hired my spouse to work for me. I think it's a good idea to hire one's spouse to work for one because they would work hard and treat your business like theirs.

If it is my business and I have checked and noticed that my spouse is quite hardworking, then this is an angle to look at, but you know that when there is conflict of interest in the business, it is not going to be easy as you anticipated. So, it is very important to be sure that your spouse won't bring emotions into the business before making decisions to let them support your business.

If it is my business and I have checked and noticed that my spouse is quite hardworking, then this is an angle to look at, but you know that when there is conflict of interest in the business, it is not going to be easy as you anticipated. So, it is very important to be sure that your spouse won't bring emotions into the business before making decisions to let them support your business.

I think that when you are working with the other person, then the conflict of interest might be a quite common thing, even if you are working with your spouse. So, you may need to consider this thing in a very crucial way in order to deal with such kind of issues. This has also been one of the main reason why I prefer to work alone.

Currently, I have my own business of poultry and fish farming and it's a business that I currently have 6 employees working for me and also consider hiring the 7th that is going to be among my employees as well. I don't think I have any consideration of employing my own wife to work for me in that same business. I can easily open another business for her so that she will have her own business to manage.

Currently, I have my own business of poultry and fish farming and it's a business that I currently have 6 employees working for me and also consider hiring the 7th that is going to be among my employees as well. I don't think I have any consideration of employing my own wife to work for me in that same business. I can easily open another business for her so that she will have her own business to manage.

I am not a married person and I work as an online freelancer. I do not plan to start my own business and I consider business as a personal thing. This means that there are very low chances that I may opt for a partnership based business. So, the chances of forming a partnership with my spouse is very low.

I am not a married person and I work as an online freelancer. I do not plan to start my own business and I consider business as a personal thing. This means that there are very low chances that I may opt for a partnership based business. So, the chances of forming a partnership with my spouse is very low.

Well, even though it seems like it is profitable for you to be working online permanently, I still believe that it is going to be in your best interest to have a physical business that you own and manage. When you cannot be able to do everything about the business on your own, you can actually employee those that can be taking care of the business for you while you oversee everything that they are doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back