What's new

Have you ever hired your spouse to work for you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you hired your own spouse to work for you? Either to help with your work, or as an actual employee with benefits. I would hire a spouse if they wanted to work for me, but I don't think I'd push my spouse into something like that unless she really wanted to.

What about you though?

I think if someone has a trustworthy, cooperative, knowledgeable, and hardworking spouse, then it's a great idea to hire them to work with you.

You must also set clear boundaries and keep your professional and personal lives separate.

Last edited:
No, i'm not even married yet so i've never hired my spouse to work for me. I think it's a good idea to hire one's spouse to work for one because they would work hard and treat your business like theirs.

I don't think I would hire my spouse to work for me. Highest I can allow her do is to render help and that is if she really wants to. You won't be able to relate with your spouse as an employee and that migh not bring about much efficiency in the work.

Has there ever been a time where you hired your own spouse to work for you? Either to help with your work, or as an actual employee with benefits. I would hire a spouse if they wanted to work for me, but I don't think I'd push my spouse into something like that unless she really wanted to.

What about you though?
I am not married but I don't think there is anything wrong in a husband hiring his wife to work for him. It is a cool idea and I love it because they will be closing at the same time and going home at the same time.

I am not married yet. But I would not hesitate to hire my spouse to work for me if she has capable of the said work. It sounds cool to me though. I believe we would be able to set boundaries and also respect the boundaries.

In the other way round, can a wife hire a husband to work for her? I don't think that kind of work would be possible because of the inherent ego of a man.
I am not married but I don't think there is anything wrong in a husband hiring his wife to work for him. It is a cool idea and I love it because they will be closing at the same time and going home at the same time.

My boyfriend has ever helped with my online work sometimes back. I think if you spouse is willing and has some expertise in the work, there is nothing wrong with them offering to help.

I have never hired my spouse to work for me. It is not that I don't want but it is because she does not know anything about the work I do, she does not have skills and knowledge.

I think it might be a very good idea most especially when the spouse have the best knowledge required so such task.

I can't wait for her to be in charge even though I will make the necessary decisions.

I am not yet married but when I get married I may do it depending on some circumstances. For example if my spouse have a lot of knowledge about a particular role in my business venture I can hire her. But the both of us can co-manage the business simultaneously

My boyfriend has ever helped with my online work sometimes back. I think if you spouse is willing and has some expertise in the work, there is nothing wrong with them offering to help.
There is nothing wrong with it and it shows how strong your relationship is. It does not mean anything if you help your spouse with his work. It is a very nice thing.

There is nothing wrong with it and it shows how strong your relationship is. It does not mean anything if you help your spouse with his work. It is a very nice thing.
There is actually nothing wrong with that especially when you have knowledge of the kind of work you are needed to do. Some people actually do it and it favours the both party.

Actually I haven't done that simply because I am not yet married but I believe it's absolutely not a bad idea because there are several ways to which she can help you in achieving your set objectives unlike someone different.

It is a good thing if you can hire your spouse to work you. One thing about hiring spouse to work you is that he or she will see the business as his or hers. So, the way a spouse will work will different from other employees.

Hiring of spouse is an understatement , I am managing my little business with my wife since I got married and the business has been doing well , it depends on the type of spouse you have , if shes understanding.

There is actually nothing wrong with that especially when you have knowledge of the kind of work you are needed to do. Some people actually do it and it favours the both party.
You know there are times when people think something is weird and it is not. I see nothing wrong in my spouse helping me to do my work. Honestly, that is the best thing ever.

You know there are times when people think something is weird and it is not. I see nothing wrong in my spouse helping me to do my work. Honestly, that is the best thing ever.
There is a difference between helping you and hiring. When you hire someone, that person is your staff. If you are married or in a relationship, do you think your current partner can be your staff?

People who have family businesses always have this kind of setup. Sometimes the husband may be the business owner and the wife will be a worker in the business environment. There is nothing wrong with it.

People who have family businesses always have this kind of setup. Sometimes the husband may be the business owner and the wife will be a worker in the business environment. There is nothing wrong with it.
Yeah, that happens a lot with family businesses. But they need to always put professionalism before relationship. That will make the business run well without being affected by family conflicts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back