What's new

Have you ever had to deal with land disputes?

It is the worst thing, the land dispute is something when family forgets they are family anymore all they want is land and sometimes you see the worst face of your close ones which you could have never imaged in your of. My grandfather owned a farmhouse, when he was alive all my brothers and sister lived happily, I mean my uncle and aunty, after his death people start showing their true color.

It is the worst thing, the land dispute is something when family forgets they are family anymore all they want is land and sometimes you see the worst face of your close ones which you could have never imaged in your of. My grandfather owned a farmhouse, when he was alive all my brothers and sister lived happily, I mean my uncle and aunty, after his death people start showing their true color.
land dispute is one of the worst disputes anyone can ever see in this part of the world. Families can become enemies because of it and separate. it is one of those situations I will never like to get myself involved in.

I have been involved in a land dispute sometimes around 2 years ago when I bought a land and it was suddenly hijacked from me and it was very terrible and a serious dispute. I had to go report to the nearest police station to curb the situation, on the long run, I was able to get my land back.

This is one of the most confusing situations that you can ever be in because most of them usually take long to settle and most items you will have to reach a compromise.

I've had the cause to deal with land dispute on a several occasion, because in my area, such scenario is very common and it happens almost all the time because the so-called land owners perpetrate lots of illegal activities.

Yes my father had purchased a land back then in 2000. He decided to fence the piece of land for some time while awaiting for funds to develop the land.
Two years later there came a man from no where just abruptly with a title deed in hand claiming the ownership of the same piece of land. I think the issue went to court whereby the stranger won the case and my late father was allocated some where else for compensation.

I think the issue of land disputes, is only these days that the issue is becoming more rampant than ever.I have not had a personal experience but based on what other people are facing, is very disastrous at some point.

I think the issue of land disputes, is only these days that the issue is becoming more rampant than ever.I have not had a personal experience but based on what other people are facing, is very disastrous at some point.
t
The issue of land dispute has been in existence for a very long time. I have come across several people that went to court because of land issues and their siblings.

Well I'm not
Have you ever had to deal with land disputes, either from neighbors, the community, etc? A few years back, I purchased a run down home. One of the neighbors got into it with me when I found out that I owned a portion of his land, land that he was using. I wasn't about asking him to tear anything down or move the fence. I instead offered to sell the piece of land for a fair price to make it 100% his own, but he wasn't having it. Kept denying it, even when I showed him my ownership, showing the amount of land owned by me. It proved that he was over into my property. I decided to instead just give him the bit of land and not deal with any court cases, as I just wanted to renovate, and sell anyway.
Well, I'm not really into real estate business considering it's risk, I know you'll be wondering why I mentioned risk in real estate business, I have my reasons for saying that.

personally, i have not had to deal with a land dispute, but i had a friend that had experience such in the past and it was very a very horrible one for his family. the guy dad purchased the land while he was alive and the people that sold the land where trying to reclaim it after the man passed on.

NO, I have never had a cause to deal with land issues or anything related to property or real estate, but I do hear a lot of issues concerning such in my environment and surrounding. But I never experienced such.
Same experience mine also recently Iam entire in real estate I am not a big player in this field,then also successfully I buy and sell some lands, but I never face any issue,when we have full proof original documents about those properties, then we never face any issues.

Well I'm not

Well, I'm not really into real estate business considering it's risk, I know you'll be wondering why I mentioned risk in real estate business, I have my reasons for saying that.
Every business involves risk including real estate so that is actually not surprising at all. But the thing is that the risk involved in real estate is smaller than several other businesses out there.

A neighbor of mine once built his house on our land, and even though there was a barb wire there that separated the land, he kept dening the fact that he built on somebody's land, and in the night, he would go and remove the landmark trees.

Every business involves risk including real estate so that is actually not surprising at all. But the thing is that the risk involved in real estate is smaller than several other businesses out there.
Yeah exactly, as you've just said, all business involve risk in it, I also believe that real estate business don't have much risk like some of the offline businesses.

Yeah exactly, as you've just said, all business involve risk in it, I also believe that real estate business don't have much risk like some of the offline businesses.
Yes, the major reason a lot of people like to invest in real estate is that it is not as risky as other business ventures. All you need to do is to me make sure that every property you are buying is legitimate and you have all the documents.

Yes, the major reason a lot of people like to invest in real estate is that it is not as risky as other business ventures. All you need to do is to me make sure that every property you are buying is legitimate and you have all the documents.
That's it, real estate business is less risky, that's why you'll find lots of people today that are venturing into such kinds of business, you hardly made loses in this kind of business i that'sf you know what you are doing, loses are most but you can hardly make many if you know what you are doing.

That's it, real estate business is less risky, that's why you'll find lots of people today that are venturing into such kinds of business, you hardly made loses in this kind of business i that'sf you know what you are doing, loses are most but you can hardly make many if you know what you are doing.
Real estate is not all that juicy but I believe it is much better than many kinds of investment whether online or offline. It is also important for you to connect with the right people whenever you are venturing into real estate business.

A land dispute is something that was very popular around here some few years ago. I am happy that the government have set up a particular agency that is going to be handling all registrations.

Land disputes is a very serious case, from all I've been able to witness about land dispute, it can be brutal. Fortunately I've not been involved in one before. Most times it is almost inevitable in underdeveloped areas.

I was involved in land dispute with father neighbor some years back. The land belong to my father, but this man want to take over it. I challenge him even when most people didn't talk. We however settled it and he leave the land.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back