What's new

Have you ever had to deal with land disputes?

I've never been involved in such but I can suggest best ways to settle disputes if you don't ming.
Negotiations
Mini trail
Methods of dispute resolution which can be going to court etc
Arbitration
summary jury trail.

In ogun and lagos state in nigeria land dispute is common so the only way not to face such is when buying your land make sure you buy from the direct family when signing your family receipt make sure the whole family name written on document is present to sign.

I never prayed to be involved In any land disputes, it is always tough while some have claimed life, if you want to venture into land business, you need see the original document backedd it

Have you ever had to deal with land disputes, either from neighbors, the community, etc? A few years back, I purchased a run down home. One of the neighbors got into it with me when I found out that I owned a portion of his land, land that he was using. I wasn't about asking him to tear anything down or move the fence. I instead offered to sell the piece of land for a fair price to make it 100% his own, but he wasn't having it. Kept denying it, even when I showed him my ownership, showing the amount of land owned by me. It proved that he was over into my property. I decided to instead just give him the bit of land and not deal with any court cases, as I just wanted to renovate, and sell anyway.
I have never had to deal with land disputes. Though I have heard of community clashes between villages around here because of claim of ownership of land.

Have you ever had to deal with land disputes, either from neighbors, the community, etc? A few years back, I purchased a run down home. One of the neighbors got into it with me when I found out that I owned a portion of his land, land that he was using. I wasn't about asking him to tear anything down or move the fence. I instead offered to sell the piece of land for a fair price to make it 100% his own, but he wasn't having it. Kept denying it, even when I showed him my ownership, showing the amount of land owned by me. It proved that he was over into my property. I decided to instead just give him the bit of land and not deal with any court cases, as I just wanted to renovate, and sell anyway.
I see situations where people go into a bloody war because of land scuffles.
I have never encountered a land dispute before and i do not hope to encounter one.
Carefulness should be adopted when dealing with land ownerships.

I have never had to do with any dispute containing landed properties myself but then I have followed a lot. You can always prevent this by registering with the appropriate authorities immediately.

I have heard,seen issues of land dispute amongst individual or group of people,but personally I have no experience of it.

Thats the problem with land dispute in Africa, most landowners normally sell a piece of land to many people and they starts fighting over it , sometimes it leads to death of people .
Land dispute is something I don't wish my enemy to be involved in especially in Africa. Whenever there is any land issue between two parties the next thing one of them will be thinking is to kill the other person.

There was a particular time that I had issues about a property that I bought because it was a family property and after some struggle in the court and was able to be refunded my money.

I have lost a couple of land disputes. If I had not lost those land disputes, I would have been one of the biggest land owners in my area. I lost after fighting for 10 years. and it was devastating.

Because I don't own any land, I've been spared from getting involved in a land conflict. However, I observe a number of landowners fighting land issues, and some even have court cases pending. My parents were also involved in a land dispute.

Although I have banished my plan to buy real estate (because my wife did not agree) but I am advising potential buyers to be careful. There is big estate near our home where a townhouse compound will be built. The agents are already selling the townhouses even with no improvement on the land yet. That is a risky deal because what if they paid for the down payment and the townhouse was not constructed?

Have never deal with land dispute. I don't buy land fro road side housing agents. To buy genius lands, you must contact real estate management agent not quack agents.

I don't own a land, therefore, I have been saved from getting into land dispute. However, I see a lot of land owners battling with land disputes, some even have pending cause sin the court. My parents too have gone through land dispute.
This is actually wide before I purchase any landed property are you always make sure to conduct all the necessary research that I need to know the real owners before I make payment in order to avoid getting into disputes with purchasing the property.

Land dispute is very common in most places and neighborhood, most especially in a developing environment. I have been in this case before and that was when I helped someone to get a plot of land and the seller later sold the land to another buyer Making it two buyer at a time

I have never had any land disputes but it is quite a reoccurring situation in this region of the world. You see cases where siblings are disputing over who has true ownership over the said property.

I don't have any rental properties but I am a renter myself and I have heard some horror stories from the man I rent from. He has said there have been times when people have threatened to burn his house down (the rented house).

Land dispute is a very serious case and in some instances it will be vett difficult for the poor to be given justice because it requires a huge amount of money in other run the case in the court of law. personally I have not but alot of the poor have be denied of there right.

Land issues hasn't really been easy to handle, but even in my country it is very difficult to get the right landed properties,so it is always best to carry out proper research before purchasing the land

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back