What's new

Have you ever bought a house that you had to rebuild from the ground up?

Actually it depends and there are people who are into business like that. some will love to buy houses that they have to rebuild again due to it location because they knows what benefit they will make from it.

No can say I have been in that situation but I've seen instances like that definitely that usually happens when the condition of the property was not as good as the early intention so that could happen
That is also the same thing with me, I have never bought any house and also to rebuild it by myself, I see people like them can do that if actually the house is not up to their test, that can be only reason.

No, I have Never hads opportunity to get such property before and besides even if I need a property for building , I'll just buy a land and build my own personal house. This would be possible in due time.

No. I've not and I would not try that.
If one buy such house, especially in my country. It might be a property which belongs to someone else and the building that was destroyed may not be economically okay compared to buying the land and build on it.
I perfectly have an idea of what you're talking about. It couldn't be more farther than the truth; I've seen a lot of people lose properties this way in my country as well. Proper research wasn't carried out and you can't trust a lot of people much these days.

if you are building a house, you need to research properly as to not end up losing your hard earned money from dubious people or from negligence as this kind of things are bound to happen.

I've never built a house myself, but I have known people who purchased old, rundown houses, and would remodel them. But sometimes they have to rebuild from the ground up because sometimes these old houses are too rundown. Have you ever had to remodel from the ground up?
Nope, I have not bought a house. But I know quiet some people who buys NEWLY BUILT HOUSES (INCOMPLETE BUILDINGS) and continues to the FINISHING.

Thats a total waste of money , buying a house and you don't need a house , pulling it down and erecting anither building there is a waste of money but many people do such because the old house is not up to their taste.

Actually it depends. There are some situations that will makes you to build a house from the ground most especially when the structure is not not good for you or it has a problem that needed to be renovated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back