What's new

Have you ever bought a house that you had to rebuild from the ground up?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've never built a house myself, but I have known people who purchased old, rundown houses, and would remodel them. But sometimes they have to rebuild from the ground up because sometimes these old houses are too rundown. Have you ever had to remodel from the ground up?

No, I haven't. But I know people who had done so, they thought it was the usual renovation and retouching until they discovered the structural integrity of the house was compromised, and they had to rebuild the whole structure.

I've never built a house myself, but I have known people who purchased old, rundown houses, and would remodel them. But sometimes they have to rebuild from the ground up because sometimes these old houses are too rundown. Have you ever had to remodel from the ground up?
No. I've not and I would not try that.
If one buy such house, especially in my country. It might be a property which belongs to someone else and the building that was destroyed may not be economically okay compared to buying the land and build on it.

No can say I have been in that situation but I've seen instances like that definitely that usually happens when the condition of the property was not as good as the early intention so that could happen

Personally I have never done this, but I do know of someone who is into this kind of real estate, he busy old structures and remodels them then sells them out for higher price or in some cases, he rents them out.

Nope, I prefer buy my a land and building my own kind of house in it from scratch. Buying an old house, then demolishing it to start rebuilding From the ground can be too costly and difficult.

I have never done that before to buy a buy a house but I have see so many people that bought a house, and also to rebuild it but it was not that easy.

My uncle bought an old ruined house because it is cheaper than buying a lot of the same size and location. He tried to salvage some materials particularly the wooden flooring of mahogany. But the entire house has to be razed down and construction of a new one was in order. It was a big concern.

No. I myself too I have never bought a old house or a rundown house before. But doing that will actually be a thing if a great cost because I will have to be doing a lot of work on the building then

No. I haven't bought a house before but I have a witness from my opposite neighborhood inwhich the old fashioned house was brought down and the man built it in his own way and design

My cousin bought a house and restructured it solidly. I thought it was waste of funds but no! He flipped it and got huge profit.

To me that will not be called a house even though it's by name called a house but the structure is no more a house. some are into.such kind of business and they are doing good at running it.

I have not had this experience but I think such house would be more cheaper than already completed house.
And I think building a house is cheaper than buying one

no notice all , same as you ,bit i believe it id a good idea buying a rundown houses to mode it ,you will even buy the house at a cheaper price ,and if you model it you can sell it with more profits that's if you are willing to sell it

No I have never bought a house that I will have to rebuild the house from top to bottom all overr again. That will really be discomforting for me and also a kind of waist of money or finance. I rather buy a already completed house instead

It's a common thing where I come from, people prefer to build their homes from scratch because they will have the opportunity to build to their specification and quality of materials

Here in my country people prefer to build thier house from scratch to avoid bad foundation or hex on thier land and also supervise to avoid using bad or weaken materials on thier project

No I have never bought a house I have to rebuild from the ground up all overr again. Instead of me to buy such type of a house, I should be buying an already built up house instead. Safes me that stress of building all over again

What manner of extra and unwarranted work is that? Why won't I just buy a already made house that is built as I want it than buying one and start rebuilding it again?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back