What's new

Have you ever bought a house that you had to rebuild from the ground up?

I've never built a house myself, but I have known people who purchased old, rundown houses, and would remodel them. But sometimes they have to rebuild from the ground up because sometimes these old houses are too rundown. Have you ever had to remodel from the ground up?
Well I have some that just bought a house of 45million and said he doesn't like the house but he likes the area so he brought down the house and is building his taste.

I am not buoyant enough to build a house for myself at present. But it is in my plan to go into real estate investment in the nearest future. I am saving up my money to buy my first property.

Depending on how you want your house to be like. I have heard alot of some people whom will bought a house not because of the structure but because of the land so after which the structure will.be destroyed and a new one will be erected.

If it is required of you to redo the house so as to increase its taste you should never hesitate. This will help you to receive more money from rent.

Yes I once bought a house from.my area after in a very good location but after which I discovered that the structure are no longer strong to last for a long time so.i was advised to erect a new structure that make me to destroy the former for the new one.

I'd prefer scattering and building my house from scratch with intensive inspection because bricklayers nowadays can be funny ..

I've never built a house myself, but I have known people who purchased old, rundown houses, and would remodel them. But sometimes they have to rebuild from the ground up because sometimes these old houses are too rundown. Have you ever had to remodel from the ground up?
No, I haven't.
Remodelling a house you've bought from the ground up will be so expensive.
Well, except the price at which it was purchased was not so expensive.
I won't even like to purchase such property.

My husband is into real estate and from what I've seen, sometimes they do this if they get the property cheap in an area that has a lot of potential. Developing a standard building in such areas generates a lot of profits for them.

Well I have not personally bought such kind of houses but I believe there are numbers of people who purchase or prefer such kind of houses for their business. that's the bought old and routine house and then rebuilt it again in other for their business desire.

The best way to acquire a personal property is to buy the land, build it from the scratch and oversee it to make sure it's built to your satisfaction to avoid future depletion due to inadequate resources used on houses most people build on fastrack and managing resources

This happens a lot because of different taste people gat for house structure. When it comes to location, one might fall on love with a particular location and buy the house hoping to demolish it and re erect a new one

This is so something serious but it won't be called with name of house but probably the business will be good at running it at times.

Wouldn't that be a total waste of resources. I'd buy a land and start a fresh work instead of going through all that trouble.

My uncle has done similar because of the texture of the area and what he had in mind for the given location,he is an oil worker so it wasn't a challenge.

Nope, I've never but I have a friend that is an architect and he is presently working in a structure just like that. So much engaging and lots of work to do...

I have never bought a house before and I don't even plan of doing that. I prefer building my own house. The only thing I can pay for is a land.

Yes I actually bought an apartment once and discovered that the roof had issues and the walls were already cracking so I had no choice but to break the house down and start rebuilding from the ground totally took a long time but I actually finished the job

My Brazilian house had such a destiny. Practically, I bought the courtyard (that is really very large), as the house was in need of a total rebuilding. But the price was favourable, as I couldn't find anything compared to a house with a so large courtyard to that price.

No, i have never bought a house and built it from ground level. Honestly, i feel its stupid to buy an old run down house when you know you are going to build it from stratch. Instead why not acquire a land and built from the ground level saving you the stress from demolition of building.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back