What's new

Have you ever been sued over copyright issues?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know someone who has and while everything was dragged out for a while, the case was thrown out eventually because he had proof he owned the property. Have you ever been sued or threatened to be sued due to copyright issues?

Personally, I don't get myself into these kind of copyright infringement issues and mess because it's usually gets ugly. I try as much as possible to work with originally written content because it's far more better than looking for a shortcut.

Yes once on YouTube I tried to post video but there were copyright music I didn't get upset or anything I'm accually glad that I didn't posted that video it would be embarrassing

Yes once on YouTube I tried to post video but there were copyright music I didn't get upset or anything I'm accually glad that I didn't posted that video it would be embarrassing

They do the same thing on other social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and so on. Before you can post such contents with another music with copyright, you must add in your comment that you're not the owner of the music and don't have any right to it, otherwise the content will be taken down.

Actually copywriting is an act of plagiarism which is very offensive and can be prosecuted by the law if found in such acts.

Personally I have not had such experience because I am not good into writing stuffs but I know of people who have suffered it effects.

Actually copywriting is an act of plagiarism which is very offensive and can be prosecuted by the law if found in such acts.

Personally I have not had such experience because I am not good into writing stuffs but I know of people who have suffered it effects.

I actually see a lot of this happening with forums today and it's as if nothing is being done about it because it keeps getting out of hand on daily basis.

I have personally seen a lot of content that I wrote being copied and posted by another person and there is nothing I can do about it.

I have never been sued for copyright issues. That's because I have never violated any copyright law. Before I use any intellectual property, I always make sure to read the usage laws, I use it only when it has creative commons liscnece.

Sometimes, I usually feel that a lot of people don't even respect copyright laws today because the way a lot of people's intellectual work have been used without their consent and without thinking about the consequences of invoking the law of copyright shows that people don't even care anymore.

There is a new step where you get to state that the song doesn't belong to you and everything is settled and your video is uploaded. I think it has a lot to do with citing where you got the music from to avoid anyone suing YouTube, for instance.

I have never been sued for copyright issues. That's because I have never violated any copyright law. Before I use any intellectual property, I always make sure to read the usage laws, I use it only when it has creative commons liscnece.

This is something that I equally do very well because I know that there is a possibility of any intellectual property being owned by another person. I try as much as possible to make sure that I give credit when it's due and even get permission to use such intellectual property, so that I don't get into any legal problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back