What's new

Have you ever been scammed when working online?

Actually been scam is global crisis which not only happens with online investment but so also offline. I was once scammed even though it wasn't online but in my offline business.
It is really bothering to see how these scammers are not afraid to carry it out even offline. I know of my friend that was scammed greatly offline and the scammer is no where to be found.

Actually it's very difficult to be able to dictate who is responsible for scamming you both online and offline they are already trained into it in such away that you won't know when it's coming.

That is actually discouraging. I think next time you should try as much as possible to get an escrow. That way you will not be scammed online again. Some people actually have a lot of scum tendencies
Using escrow for transaction you so not really trust is the best way to go and you should always make use of it as often as possible because it limits the rate of fraud that can pe perpetrated

Using escrow for transaction you so not really trust is the best way to go and you should always make use of it as often as possible because it limits the rate of fraud that can pe perpetrated
Probably, if the person refuses to use escrow then it is a red flag that he or she may be a scammer. I think there are good number of trusted escrows online you can use to make transactions.

Well at first when I started working online before the pandemic I was scammed many times till an extend gave up in working online. It was during the covid-19 pandemic before I started working online again.

That is actually discouraging. I think next time you should try as much as possible to get an escrow. That way you will not be scammed online again. Some people actually have a lot of scum tendencies

I remember working for a guy who never paid me. However, the good thing was the fact that I never worked for him for a longer time. I wrote only one article for him.

I remember working for a guy who never paid me. However, the good thing was the fact that I never worked for him for a longer time. I wrote only one article for him.
That is actually very bad. there are people who always do that and at the end of the day they will sell the article. That is actually one of the characteristics of scammers online.

I have never been scammed online before, unless for some survey companies I worked for and i couldn't reach withdrawal thresholds. And I can't called that one scam.

I have been scammed once on a particular investment platform and I will never forget about it and I believe it's one 9f the major reason why I lack confidence to invest online again.

I have been scammed once on a particular investment platform and I will never forget about it and I believe it's one 9f the major reason why I lack confidence to invest online again.
most investment platforms on the Internet are scam. It is important and necessary you are careful of them because they may initially pay but on the long run they will refuse to pay again.

The first time I joined online, I was scammed of huge amount of money for my investment and since then, I get scared of any investment online because I don't want same to repeat again.

I have not been scammed directly online because I don't just join any website. And I don't invest money into anyhow website. If I want to invest at all, I will do a thorough research on the website.

Personally I once had such experience, the first time I joined online platforms and I believe it's one of the major reason why alot of people are scared of online investment.

I have not been scammed directly online because I don't just join any website. And I don't invest money into anyhow website. If I want to invest at all, I will do a thorough research on the website.
This is actually the right thing to do. I have invested my money in a lot of Ponzi schemes and lost a lot of it in the past but I have learnt my lesson. Sometimes when you make research you will see fake reviews.

I have been scammed through HYIP investment and this was taken place around 2021. I placed $10 in the first place but before the end of the , lost $50 because the asking for contributing more.

I have been scammed through HYIP investment and this was taken place around 2021. I placed $10 in the first place but before the end of the , lost $50 because the asking for contributing more.
You should have known that the platform is a scam. If you make investment and they're asking you to make more investment it is the first red flag. I have also lost a lot of money on such platforms.

I've gotten scammed once when I stir stopped paying abruptly. Thankfully, I had not worked for long, so what I lost was less than $5. It still hurt though.

An individual have actually not scammed me on the internet before. it is only scam platforms I have ventured into that ran away with my money. I will never venture into Ponzi schemes again.

Yes i have been scammed before, i remember when i first started looking for ways to earn money online, most of the sites i joined where scam sites and i ended up loosing most of my money back then.

I always tell people to be wary of most HYIP platforms that are around today. I'm not disputing the fact that some of the legit, but most of them are fake. Before you invested on any platform, do a thorough research on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back