What's new

Have you ever been scammed when working online?

I have been scammed before and it really taught me a lesson I kept for a lifetime.
It was from those ponzi scheme investments back then and currently I resolved never to invest there

I have always been lucky while working online , I normally make my money back and even gain more before the investment sites I am working on disappear with people's money .

I have always been lucky while working online , I normally make my money back and even gain more before the investment sites I am working on disappear with people's money .
Only a few people like you get lucky with such platforms but majority of people always end up losing their money. Even though you have been lucky but you also need to be very careful.

I have always been getting lucky , though i normally losses my invested fund , but I normally makes more before the investment sites turns out to be a scam , that's why i like withdrawing my profit every opportunity I get .

I have always been getting lucky , though i normally losses my invested fund , but I normally makes more before the investment sites turns out to be a scam , that's why i like withdrawing my profit every opportunity I get .
that means you enjoy investing money and Ponzi schemes. There are so many of them coming out everyday but I will advise you to be very careful so that you will not lose your money. Some people have a strategy of making money from them though.

There are a lot of scammers so you must be careful I got scammed once now I'm trying to be more careful than I was before there are tons of scammers who only wants money for themselves it's hard when you get scammed so you need to learn how to avoid scammers
That is why I always advise people to fact check anything before going ahead to invest no matter how true it sounds, there is always a loophole that you are not seeing till you get inside

Actually been scammed online is an inevitable issue that almost all individuals and companies are struggling with. In my first attempt to invest online, I was scammed and it hurt me.
Most people here I'm very sure that we have ever fall victims of been scammed in different ways or the other, one has to just be careful not to fall victim of it.

That is why I always advise people to fact check anything before going ahead to invest no matter how true it sounds, there is always a loophole that you are not seeing till you get inside
Yeah, making concise research is very important and necessary but at the same time I would always advise you to avoid anything that is a Ponzi scheme. A Ponzi scheme is not hard to detect. if the platform has no tangible thing to offer and they are promising you certain percentage every day or month, then it is a scam.

I have been scammed and what I have come to realise is the fact that you can never be too smart.

It is even the main reason why we just have to be extra careful with all our dealings.

Actually I have been scammed working online twice even though the first one was as a result of my care free attitude towards my investment. I invested into something I no nothing about not even the best time to invest.

Actually I have been scammed working online twice even though the first one was as a result of my care free attitude towards my investment. I invested into something I no nothing about not even the best time to invest.
Also the timing to make an investment is really important and it is one aspect that people tend to ignore but can break or make the investment. So you should take note on when to go into an investment and when to pull out

I have been scammed just once when I was a newbie to the freelancing business and my very first customer took advantage of my ignorance bit it sure do teach me a lesson.
How exactly were you scammed on a freelancing platform?. Did you offer a service to a client and he or she refused to pay you?. Or did people collect money to teach you about freelancing and they scammed you?.

How exactly were you scammed on a freelancing platform?. Did you offer a service to a client and he or she refused to pay you?. Or did people collect money to teach you about freelancing and they scammed you?.
It was not actually on a freelancing platform but from just a regular customer I got through recommendations. I did the job and sent him all the files only for him to refuse making payments. It was awfully bad for me then.

I have been time and again fallen a victim of online scammers, I have been scammed a lot of money when I was aspiring to online earning before I realized the ways of how to keep myself safe online
I too have had some experience,but it is not actually a total online base venture,they have a physical office and you are to do the online registration,but it did not really work out as planed.

It was not actually on a freelancing platform but from just a regular customer I got through recommendations. I did the job and sent him all the files only for him to refuse making payments. It was awfully bad for me then.
That is actually very bad. what exactly was the reason the customer refused to pay you?. Or is it because you didn't do their job exactly how it was stated?.

I was scammed several times on some platforms that claims to be legit and paying. I was scammed because of the how the platform is designed with evidence of payment not knowing they are fake, I couldn't access the page at first investment.

That is actually very bad. what exactly was the reason the customer refused to pay you?. Or is it because you didn't do their job exactly how it was stated?.
I did everything the way it was expected of me to do and it being my first project, I have it my all but after delivering the package he suddenly went dark. He didn't complain neither did he reply my messages afterwards.

The only time I got scammed while working on the internet was when I invested in Ponzi schemes. Since then I have learnt my lessons and never to invest in such platforms again.

This is why people must never even think about investing money into pyramid schemes. It is much better to work hard as a freelancer and earn your livelihood rather than investing in such kind of scam programs like Hyip.

Personally I think been scammed online is an understatement to me. I have been scammed more than twice. the first time was a wrong online investment and the second was failure in transactions with a particular site which could not pay me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back