What's new

Have you ever been forced to change your site name?

I have not be forced to change my site because I don't have a website for now.. hoping to have one soon. Before I open website I would ensure to do due diligence before choosing a name for the website.

Have not o and I don't even have a site so nothing like that as happened to me to those who happens to maybe they are copyright

The fact is that I have not got a site , and have have not even nursed it in mind. So in this matter I have no say or advice.

Unless you have violated someone's copyright or trade marks, no one can force you to change your site's name. You have the full control on your site.

I don't have a practical site and I have not been compelled to change my space name. The site I own is epileptic in work since I possess not actually devoted energy for it. Creating a blog needs tirelessness and tolerance. It's a thing everybody should know prior to digging into publishing content to a blog.

I think this would only happen if you made a copyright.
I have run some few site but I have never experienced such situations

I have never been forced to change a site name,as the matter of fact I have never owned a site. But if it happens it means the name might an offensive term as you said earlier.

I have never been forced to change my site name but I just put myself in the shoes of people like that and I failed her disheartening it can be and humiliating at the same time
I do not think anyone can just force you to change your business name, except after losing out of a trade mark lawsuit in court before doing so.

Not at all. this is because I dint have any site yet. but I have a friend who owned a site and the name of the site was tallied with another person site which been in existence before he developed his own. the person ask for coalition but my friend refuses and he was forced to change the name of the site.

Has there ever been a time where you were forced to change your sites name or domain? Maybe it was due to copyright, or had an offensive term. I don't think I ever had one of my sites be forced to get a name change. Then again, I'd had many sites.

no, I never suffered that. why would I suffer this? after all, it's my chosen name, it doesn't exist on the internet anymore and I didn't bother anyone.

I've not been forced too in any way and o think Greta kudos must go to the domain registrars; they always ensure that one doesn't get the same name of a website with another person. That way, a lot of this confusion is always over even before it begins.

I don't ever own a website let alone ask to change the name of website. I would also wish to create a website and have knowledge like you when I have what it takes. I'm still learning to know how to operate a website.

I have never been force to change my site name,well the way I will change my site name is if the federal government says I should do it with good reasons

I don't ever own a website let alone ask to change the name of website. I would also wish to create a website and have knowledge like you when I have what it takes. I'm still learning to know how to operate a website.
Currently i dont own a website yet but i am on the verge of having one very soon because i have been learning on how to create my own personal website, I have never heard that someone was forced to Change his website name.

Some people might have experienced the issue of changes sites name by forced because they are into it or have someone who is into it that will inform them about what they go through. I'm really craving to have a site soon and know what it's all about.

site names are meant to be unique and there is no such thing like being forced to change them, except of course if there are legal file suits due to trademark issues.

Well I have never comes across such cases in the name of been forced to change my site name. Even though it's generally known that certain circumstances may lead to such situation but it's not necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back