What's new

Have you ever been forced to change your site name?

I don't really think that anyone can force a person a change name in their website because I believe it can't be possible for someone to force a person to do that.

Nope,Ni have never been forced to change my website name. Before I purchase any domain name, I usually run a thorough check on the domain name to know if someone has used it in the past and for what purpose. If I find out there is something about the name of a company is already using the name then that's the end, I am picking a new name.

Well I have never come across such situation but I believe the reason for that may depend on your operation and what your offer to the people as service around you.

Has there ever been a time where you were forced to change your sites name or domain? Maybe it was due to copyright, or had an offensive term. I don't think I ever had one of my sites be forced to get a name change. Then again, I'd had many sites.
i haven't but i think the person telling you is helping you out. maybe the site name is not that good ,or it doesn't suits the site ,it will be great if you do that ,because it is not everything you can put it on the right way

I have actually never ever been actually required to modify my domain since I do not have actually one. The just factor that will certainly create me to modify my domain is actually if I wish to request Google Adsense

Never, no one has ever asked me or forced me to change a name on any of my websites. You just need to do your basic research before registering a domain name, just do a quick little google search. That will show you who your competition will be.

Never, no one has ever asked me or forced me to change a name on any of my websites. You just need to do your basic research before registering a domain name, just do a quick little google search. That will show you who your competition will be.
I purchased beermoney.gg and the forums database. Little did I know that a website which was larger and established a long time ago before beermoney.gg existed and that is beermoneyforum.com. I decided it was best to merge beermoney with Bizdustry to avoid conflict of interests.

I have never been forced to change my site name at any point in time before. Why should anyone be forced to do that in the first place because if that site were taken already, then it wouldn't have been made to be available in the first place

I've not been forced to, but I have a friend who had to change her site name because it has do many users bearing the same name. I think it was best for security purposes.

It's very much possible, copyright infringement could lead to website name changes. It's important to check potential domain names for copyright issues before making a decision

It happens all the time, especially if your domain name, coincides with another bigger organisation or company's domain name then you will be forced to change it.

It has never happened to me do it possible. you are going to be required to change the domain name of your website if you register a trademark name for the URL.

No one can force you to change the site name. Unless you are using the name of reputed site, which might be termed as phishing, your site is under your control and no one can force you.

Actually no this is because i don't even have a site or domain but if i have and the only way out is to change the name i will gladly change it.
As easy as that. I personally doesn't have a site or domain I don't even see myself of having any right now, but I don't think I name would he that important

Even though I don't owned a site of my own now but I have come across some number of crisis concerns such issue by a lot of people who bough a site of which long time ago similar sites name has been in existence so for the prevention of future occurrences they change the name.

It has never happened to me before. This can only happen when you register a trademark domain name for your website. Those who own the trademark will definitely come for you.

I never be forced to change site name in fact I don't have the site but actually I'll be happier when i got it and it will very interested and not to force to change the site name.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back