Have you claimed any airdrop of recent?

gammarays

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
Most of their distribution dates has elapsed by days now.
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
Share your experience below.

Lolxxxx. I also joined tons of Airdrops,and mostly have changed the name,some deleted account and some changed Airdrops bots...? But I got reward from two,one is still legit ,I ll share review soon.
And second just paid few members and started next round,so I don't like to share that to cheat others just for my comission.
So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
Most of their distribution dates has elapsed by days now.
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
Share your experience below.

Lolxxxx. I also joined tons of Airdrops,and mostly have changed the name,some deleted account and some changed Airdrops bots...? But I got reward from two,one is still legit ,I ll share review soon.
And second just paid few members and started next round,so I don't like to share that to cheat others just for my comission.
You're lucky to have received from 2. I don't think I got one from them even after completing tasks and sourcing for referrals online. So sad

Since airdrops have been launched. I can say I haven't been able to claim any cos they all turn out to be scam

You're lucky to have received from 2. I don't think I got one from them even after completing tasks and sourcing for referrals online. So sad
That's why I recommend don't waste time on Airdrops. Very rarely you can find real Airdrop. So it's better to avoid

No, I didn't claim any Airdrop . I am totally new to online Earning field. I will check it later and if it is good to join then I ll try

I do not see them as being legit so I do not even bother claiming any. I see messages about new airdrops on a WhatsApp group I am part of but I don't take them serious.

No, I didn't claim any Airdrop . I am totally new to online Earning field. I will check it later and if it is good to join then I ll try
No ,I don't recommend Airdrops for you. Because these Airdrops are totally waste of time. And you are new to this field so be careful of scam sites and Airdrops

Ok, I ll get your guidance in every field Because I know you ll guide me in better way
Yes dear,I ll guide you in proper way and help you to earn good. Very rare Airdrops are legit and it is time taken work to find these Airdrops so I recommend don't join

That's why I recommend don't waste time on Airdrops. Very rarely you can find real Airdrop. So it's better to avoid
Yes,I'm avoiding them like plagues currently and if I intend to go for anyone, it must be from the official website of the token and not telegram bots.

I always join new airdrop hoping that they will pay since it's new, my brother after spending time and energy the result is something you don't expect from the bot owners is too bad

I joined tons of airdrop back then and only got paid in one and even the value of that was so low. All the others were mere waste of my time and to think I carried out all the tasks needed.

I have given up hope on Airdrop as I have been scammed many times from Airdrop . I doubt if I will ever participate in any Airdrop again.

I have given up hope on Airdrop as I have been scammed many times from Airdrop . I doubt if I will ever participate in any Airdrop again.
DO participate, but only in those which pay without investing, airdrops are made to promote, so don't let them use as investment.

I always join new airdrop hoping that they will pay since it's new, my brother after spending time and energy the result is something you don't expect from the bot owners is too bad
The. Way forward is to join paid forums and spend little time on Airdrops because paid forums are more reliable than Airdrops m

I never earned any money at all with airdrop sites, I'm trying to see if I can realistically earn through PI network, it has flashes of good things, hoping to be tradable in the future.

Same here no Earning so far from Airdrops I just do them with the hope that someday I will earn from it because I have not been lucky.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back