What's new

Have you claimed any airdrop of recent?

So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
Most of their distribution dates has elapsed by days now.
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
Share your experience below.
I am also facing issue about these airdrops. Numerous accounts are fake. I took part in a contest on uptrend few days ago. Bhaiya jivan the milestone I have been awarded. They gave me 400 lead on Telegram account.
Post automatically merged:

So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
I am also facing issue about these airdrops. Numerous accounts are fake. I took part in a contest on uptrend few days ago. Bhaiya jivan the milestone I have been awarded. They gave me 400 lead on Telegram account.

I have given up hope on Airdrop as I have been scammed many times from Airdrop . I doubt if I will ever participate in any Airdrop again.
Airdrops are scams these days especially telegram bot airdrops. They just take the identity of new tokens and steal logos to create telegram bots.

Until today I have not been able to collect and I already gave up the idea. I spent a lot of time with the Airdrop, all the sites that advised me would go and register, hoping to win something, I even think it was my first entry in search of online earnings, but they were all a scam. I keep reading on sites that are paying, I no longer take them into account

I participated in Atomic Wallet Airdrop before and i just recently sell the 10 AWC tokens i got to Binance for BNB. Not every Aidrop is fake so i started joining again last week. Im still waiting though. I might get lucky again

I have never benefited from the airdrops because most turn out to be scam. For now, I have stopped dealing with airdrops, some of them request withdrawal fee while some start to sell tokens even before the token is launched. Most in this form are scams. I hope to start seeing legit airdrops.

One of my online friend on telegram managed to get 100,000 FREE coins from an Airdrop bot on telegram. He used self referral and got 10 referrals and took withdrawal, he actually got those coins into his wallet. 1 FREEcoin=0.000004 trx right now, but something is better than nothing

I haven't been able to earn any airdrop. Most of the airdrops i came across are mere scams and it's such a pity. I honestly would love to see the crypto space develop to a point of maturity and a consciousness of humanity such that every one knows and does what is good for humanity, affecting each other positively, and ultimately leaving the world better than we met it. I believe this should be the goal of everyone in this crypto space. People should refrain from launching airdrop when they know it is basically aimed at scamming others.

I've joined so many airdrops in the past, and still on Pi coin and Bee coin. I have not merit anything from those I joined in the past, but I don't want to lose hope on mining crypto till I get my target. I've done TBC also in the past.

One of my online friend on telegram managed to get 100,000 FREE coins from an Airdrop bot on telegram. He used self referral and got 10 referrals and took withdrawal, he actually got those coins into his wallet. 1 FREEcoin=0.000004 trx right now, but something is better than nothing
Lol. That's almost 0.1 tron. The owners of the airdrop will airdrop as many of this and would still feel entitled to your commitment to them. I hardly participate in airdrops anymore these days.

Lol. That's almost 0.1 tron. The owners of the airdrop will airdrop as many of this and would still feel entitled to your commitment to them. I hardly participate in airdrops anymore these days.
Yeah, that's the reason I didn't participate in that one, it's now worth the efforts. I did participate in another Airdrop by the name TRL, I was able to withdraw with just 1 referral. I got 52,000 TRL into my tronlink but it was fake tokens with 0 value. 😂

Airdrops is one of the ways i have been able to accumulate a sizeable number of crypto in my holding. One of the airdrops i have benefitted from greatly is the trust wallet token which i staked. Another is Ecoin as well as kickex tokens.
Aside this there are so many i have participated that turn out to be scams.

Yeah, that's the reason I didn't participate in that one, it's now worth the efforts. I did participate in another Airdrop by the name TRL, I was able to withdraw with just 1 referral. I got 52,000 TRL into my tronlink but it was fake tokens with 0 value. 😂
I usually get annoyed when I remember the time,effort and even funds I put in when participating in these worthless airdrops. They just make you suffer for nothing. Good people are getting informed and the participation is reducing gradually.

I usually get annoyed when I remember the time,effort and even funds I put in when participating in these worthless airdrops. They just make you suffer for nothing. Good people are getting informed and the participation is reducing gradually.
Yeah it is really good that people are starting to realise. My other friend participated in the recent USDC Airdrop bot on telegram, he managed to get 40 referrals by doing some hard work and the bot paid him, but again it was fake tokens with 0 value with just the name of USDC. He wasted a lot of time getting referrals.

Yeah it is really good that people are starting to realise. My other friend participated in the recent USDC Airdrop bot on telegram, he managed to get 40 referrals by doing some hard work and the bot paid him, but again it was fake tokens with 0 value with just the name of USDC. He wasted a lot of time getting referrals.
Those scammers are getting better everyday. Then you would get nothing for all your efforts online. Now,they've gone ahead to mint free tokens online and get people to work hard for them. They even go ahead to sell those tokens for Ethereum or Bitcoin with fake promises of adding in value.

I have had quite a few a few airdrops that were profitable in the past. I actually joined this one from Safe pal recently. You need to download their app and then follow their Twitter and Telegram page.

Those scammers are getting better everyday. Then you would get nothing for all your efforts online. Now,they've gone ahead to mint free tokens online and get people to work hard for them. They even go ahead to sell those tokens for Ethereum or Bitcoin with fake promises of adding in value.
I don't even see a point why someone would distribute these fake tokens without asking for a deposit (a way to scam). All they're getting is more and more people to join but I don't see any purpose why they need people's attention

I don't even see a point why someone would distribute these fake tokens without asking for a deposit (a way to scam). All they're getting is more and more people to join but I don't see any purpose why they need people's attention
There's a way they operate these scam airdrops. They create some free tokens first before setting up telegram bot,channel and Twitter page. Their main aim is to sell those free tokens in exchange for Ethereum or Bitcoin i.e. ico. Now,they need awareness to be created so people will purchase the tokens. Hence the need for the airdrop which is promised in exchange for members spreading word to get investors.
Words are spread, people purchase the free and worthless tokens, the remaining distributed as airdrops and scammers smile to the bank with their Ill gotten Ethereum or Bitcoin. That's the cycle.

There's a way they operate these scam airdrops. They create some free tokens first before setting up telegram bot,channel and Twitter page. Their main aim is to sell those free tokens in exchange for Ethereum or Bitcoin i.e. ico. Now,they need awareness to be created so people will purchase the tokens. Hence the need for the airdrop which is promised in exchange for members spreading word to get investors.
Words are spread, people purchase the free and worthless tokens, the remaining distributed as airdrops and scammers smile to the bank with their Ill gotten Ethereum or Bitcoin. That's the cycle.
I would love to see such scammers get scammed themselves some day, that'd be satisfying to watch.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back