What's new

Have you claimed any airdrop of recent?

The latest Airdrop that I just got into is the NFTs airdrop. I don't know if it's fake or real but many are actually placing their trust in it. Probably I am going to make a withdrawal from it and it will be my first time.

I am surprised that people are still going through the stress of claiming airdrops. That after going through the tedious task one will not be paid at the end of the day. They will either disappear or ask for deposit to claim your earnings. I consider this as a waste of time.

Instead of waiting to claim airdrops, I just buy them as most airdrop activities are scams that do not worth our time and efforts at all.

My experience with airdrops is so much the same with the yours, carrying out all the tasks and requirement and date of distribution comes and goes and no token is gotten.

There was this airdrop that I was able to participate in about 2 months now. The name is ad token. It took a lot of time before it was listed but it is presently worth about $8 and I am not even going to sell it anytime soon.

I joined tons of airdrop back then and only got paid in one and even the value of that was so low. All the others were mere waste of my time and to think I carried out all the tasks needed.

I just hear that people claim air drops but I have not been able to claim any airdrop because most of the airdrops are fake and it is very hard to get the legitimate ones. Most of the airdrops are scam.

I have been claiming PI network for a long time now but I have lose interest on it because I don't think it will be lunch anytime some, I will still be claiming it because I have nothing to loss

There is a recent airdrop I claimed about last month and hoping that it would be something reasonable. The truth is that I have profited from some Airdrops and I have done a lot of them that didn't give me any profit.

Last month I received a legit airdrop from yobit exchange, and I earned 100+$ from this airdrop, I don't think in this forum anyone knows about this airdrop, in my opinion yobit one the best exchange to grab airdrops, because time to time they brings new airdrops.
Note I am not use this exchange regularly and recommends anyone, I use only for to grab airdrops.

i have tried various airdrops project and most of them have not benefitted me yet, but i am very optimistic about it because in time past i have earned money with airdrops which was very exciting for me.

I have claimed many of them before in the past but non was profitable to me as I could remember. Due to high rate of scam with airdrop I have decided not to focus on that again. Spending time joining their social media platform and not receiving anything is frustrating.

The last airdrop that I made money from was around August last year. It was from a new chain that was launching called aptos. They gave out free tokens to people who minted their testnet nfts.

I have not gained any airdrops recently and it is another way for each and every individual to explore if you really want to make substantial amount of money in cryptocurrency . Participating in AirDrop is advantageous.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back