What's new

Have you claimed any airdrop of recent?

I clicked $SFP today powered by binance. I also claimed Juld yesterday and I am holding till when they will moon. There are others I have also claimed.

I only hear of airdrops. I've never gotten any despite the fact that u signed up for a lot. Most of these telegram ones are scams. So if anyone has gotten one airdrop or two, then they are very lucky.
So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
Most of their distribution dates has elapsed by days now.
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
Share your experience below.

I would love to see such scammers get scammed themselves some day, that'd be satisfying to watch.
Yes,that's the law of karma as it's rightly called. Those guys lack sympathy and can go to any length to defraud people of their hard earned money. It's good people are becoming aware of their tactics so it's no longer easy as before. They're updating their scamming methods as time goes and remain untraceable due to their proxy identity and the nature of cryptos.

I recently earned 700 AME tokens from the AMEPAY airdrop campaign. It is currently listed on the Bkex stock exchange. It will start to be traded on the Bithumb stock exchange on January 7, 2021. The price of AME token with a launch price of 0.02 USD is currently around 0.034 USD.

I have participated in alot of airdrops and I have not earned anything from airdrops.i sincerely think they are all not legit especially the telegram ones.All they did waste my time and energy and to think I did and carried out the required tasks accordingly.
my time and to think I carried out all the tasks needed. So i don't recommend Airdrops for you or anyone because these Airdrops are totally waste of time.

Airdrops are a great marketing tactic used by various and at a current price of almost $8, down from an all- time high of .No action will be required from you to receive Spark tokens if you are participating in the airdrop. Coinbase is yet to determine whether it ..

Honestly I have joined so many of this but I did not receive any airdrop. I'm not satisfied wity it. Tell me what to do if there is something wrong on my procedure please?

Airdrops are a great marketing tactic used by various and at a current price of almost $8, down from an all- time high of .No action will be required from you to receive Spark tokens if you are participating in the airdrop. Coinbase is yet to determine whether it ..

I have never earned any money in any airdrop0. There is this one that really looked genuine but it turned out to be a scam and a total waste of valuable time. The saddest part of it all was that I was expecting it big time. The day came and I received zilch. I just hope they will not even have access to my account because I gave them my wallet details.

While for me i haven't been able to trust airdrop because I observe people might use this new medium to scam me and I don't know a direct source to be Abe to understand more of airdrop and how it works

Almost airdrops arent real. only i think 5% of airdrops from crypto space are real and most of them are scammers and fakes. They change and change names just to make page likes. Becareful on that. The only airdrops that are legit yet small are in LAToken exchanger. They are small airdrop value and tokens are not just known because many of airdrops in LA Token are new. Try them if you want legit airdrops.

Whenever I joined airdrop I found it scam. All these are not trustworthy.I joined many of airdrop back then and only got paid in one and even the value of that was so low. All the others were mere waste of my time and to think I carried out all the tasks needed. So it's better not to join any airdrop.

So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
I have participated in more than 30 airdrop and I only received token from two, one of them was JULD and other was XUNII but unfortunately one of these token is not listed on the exchange and all the other 48 airdrops were fake and scam

I have participated in more than 30 airdrop and I only received token from two, one of them was JULD and other was XUNII but unfortunately one of these token is not listed on the exchange and all the other 48 airdrops were fake and scam
Hahaha, I've learnt how to distinguish between a fake and real airdrop from my experience so far. I only participate in verified airdrops with a pre existing platform online aside social media platforms. You can try crypto exchanges because most of them distribute free tokens to members from time to time.

I feell you buddy. Me too, i joined so many airdrops on telegram,most of them are smelly as fish, they demand every participant to deposit first before we claim the airdrop. Hahaha Thats a big No No. But i have incoming participated airdrop that will distribute soon, i hope atleast one of them is real. I'll update you once i get some 👍😊

I have joined tens of airdrop, participated and did their task, since I started I haven't been paid a dime, it's just frustrating to me, I'm out of it, I don't think they pay as they claim to.

I joined many airdrops hoping to get a reward after but unluckily i didnt get any so im hopely on joing any airdrops right now. I wish i can find some legit airdrops that really gives rewards.

No i have not claimed airdrops in past becuase they are scam and not giving payouts and my friends are still complaining about its withdraw scenario that is lacking its company. So now i decided to leave airdrop forum and only concentrate on Bizdustry only. Thank you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back