Have you claimed any airdrop of recent?

gammarays

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
Most of their distribution dates has elapsed by days now.
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
Share your experience below.

Lolxxxx. I also joined tons of Airdrops,and mostly have changed the name,some deleted account and some changed Airdrops bots...? But I got reward from two,one is still legit ,I ll share review soon.
And second just paid few members and started next round,so I don't like to share that to cheat others just for my comission.
So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
Most of their distribution dates has elapsed by days now.
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
Share your experience below.

Lolxxxx. I also joined tons of Airdrops,and mostly have changed the name,some deleted account and some changed Airdrops bots...? But I got reward from two,one is still legit ,I ll share review soon.
And second just paid few members and started next round,so I don't like to share that to cheat others just for my comission.
You're lucky to have received from 2. I don't think I got one from them even after completing tasks and sourcing for referrals online. So sad

I do not see them as being legit so I do not even bother claiming any. I see messages about new airdrops on a WhatsApp group I am part of but I don't take them serious.

That's why I recommend don't waste time on Airdrops. Very rarely you can find real Airdrop. So it's better to avoid
Yes,I'm avoiding them like plagues currently and if I intend to go for anyone, it must be from the official website of the token and not telegram bots.

I always join new airdrop hoping that they will pay since it's new, my brother after spending time and energy the result is something you don't expect from the bot owners is too bad

I joined tons of airdrop back then and only got paid in one and even the value of that was so low. All the others were mere waste of my time and to think I carried out all the tasks needed.

I have given up hope on Airdrop as I have been scammed many times from Airdrop . I doubt if I will ever participate in any Airdrop again.

I always join new airdrop hoping that they will pay since it's new, my brother after spending time and energy the result is something you don't expect from the bot owners is too bad
The. Way forward is to join paid forums and spend little time on Airdrops because paid forums are more reliable than Airdrops m

I never earned any money at all with airdrop sites, I'm trying to see if I can realistically earn through PI network, it has flashes of good things, hoping to be tradable in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back