What's new

Have you claimed any airdrop of recent?

I have never claim any airdrop because am new to online business, here to learn more about how to claim airdrop, to know how to earn money from website.

I have not claimed any airdrop of recent. I have all the airdrop booklet with me that I have participated in with not even one making any meaningful moneytary value

Are there legit airdrops? Have never seen any airdrops that actually paid. I have joined quit a few and all seems to be scam because i got notting from them.
Same here, sometimes other individuals get paid, but it seems I am not fortunate as I tend to join late and end up not receiving anything.

So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
Most of their distribution dates has elapsed by days now.
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
Share your experience below.
So many airdrops have been dropping almost everyday and people have been falling fornthe scheme but later regretting it, 99% of air drop dropping everyday are scam, and waste of data and time.

yes i do claim airdrop and that's what I do sometimes , I considered airdrop to be one of the most profitable way to raise money to invest in a coin,but we should be careful on the type of AirDrop we are doing to avoid our wallet being hacked.

Since airdrops have been launched. I can say I haven't been able to claim any cos they all turn out to be scam

I do agree that many airdrops become a scam. The other reason why I do not work at such airdrop site is because I am really not sure how they work. I think they give tokens if you complete tasks, right? I am not sure if the tokens provided by them is of any real value or whether they can be sold or not. So I am not sure if I will ever try an Airdrop or not.

Unfortunately no, not even at the moment I'm yet to benefit from anything airdrops, and I'm sure there would be legit ones I just haven't participated in those yet so fingers crossed

I have collected a lot of air drops but I haven't made any money on any of them yet. Am hopeful though that someday soon I'll earn something. I'll keep collecting too.

Same here no Earning so far from Airdrops I just do them with the hope that someday I will earn from it because I have not been lucky.
Same here, i have never found anyone that actually paid, i have done quite a few in the past and nothing came out of it. All we can do is hope tho and lets see what happens.

Same here, i have never found anyone that actually paid, i have done quite a few in the past and nothing came out of it. All we can do is hope tho and lets see what happens.
The story has changed in my own case now because I have earned from some Airdrops recently, there are some channels I follow on telegram.

Yes I received Habits Token worth $1.25 total , I am not aware where can I sell this coin , but holding it for now with the hope it would rise in the next few days.

Yes I received Habits Token worth $1.25 total , I am not aware where can I sell this coin , but holding it for now with the hope it would rise in the next few days.
You are very lucky as I have never received any airdrop that is already listed on any platform. For some time now I have stopped to participating in airdrop because of series of disappointment I have encountered.

You are very lucky as I have never received any airdrop that is already listed on any platform. For some time now I have stopped to participating in airdrop because of series of disappointment I have encountered.
The good point of airdrop that you receive a reward from employer at microjob platform otherwise airdrop are in most of case not a certain way to earn a reward some airdrop are legit and pay users for their work others are using traditionnal scamming method like to receive your money you have to pay a miner transaction fee.

i claimed but it wasn't what they promised me actually, they promised atleast 300$ of earnings, to find out later that it was only 0.3$ LOL

I also stopped actually , because out of 50 airdrops I have joined , which are mostly telegram based , only 1 of them paid me , ie. Habits Token , and worth only around $1. Now I focus more on PTP sites to learn and earn at the same time.

So many airdrops have been dropping almost everyday and people have been falling fornthe scheme but later regretting it, 99% of air drop dropping everyday are scam, and waste of data and time.
It has been a long time since I replied here. Many things has happened and many airdrops has come and gone. I've been able to know how to get legit airdrops but mind you,there's no guarantee that the value of the airdrop will be satisfactory.

I have abandoned anything that has to do with airdrop or claiming of any airdrop for a long time now. It has been very helpful for me to have left these bunch of.liers

Of recent not really but in the past I have averagely participated in a hands full of air drops some being effectively and genuine whereas other are full fledged scam..and time wasting too.

I have participated in the community Doge airdrop and I am patiently waiting for them to consider distribution and then list the coin.

I recently met someone in binance Nigeria group who supplies me lots of airdrops link some I click some I don't and some have paid some have not like the amatex, some are pending like eifi coin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back