What's new

Have you claimed any airdrop of recent?

No , I do not suggest Airdrops for you. These airdrops are not going to achieve anything useful. Also, you are new to this area, so be careful of unethical and scam sites and Airdrop.

I don't know why I find the question funny, there is an AirDrop I participated in early this year. They promised to pay $1500, when the distribution date reached they shifted the distribution date. That is also another air drop I am anticipating, I will watch and see if they will pay. Generally airdrops have not favoured me.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know why I find the question funny, there is an AirDrop I participated in early this year. They promised to pay $1500, when the distribution date reached they shifted the distribution date. That is also another air drop I am anticipating, I will watch and see if they will pay. Generally airdrops have not favoured me.
After this one, if I don't receive,i will totally not be interested in airdrops again.

What's the forum all about? I'm just hearing of it for the first time. How does it operate and what's the earnings like? Do bring your fellow writer to light so that I too can explore it.

I have been tried many sites that I was tricked to that I will earn a good airdrop but since then I can able to earn anything, this make me see claim airdrop sites as Time and data waster. There is no legit airdrop sites. You don't need to worry your self on those sites.
Post automatically merged:

I have been tried many sites that I was tricked to that I will earn a good airdrop but since then I can able to earn anything, this make me see claim airdrop sites as Time and data waster. There is no legit airdrop sites. You don't need to worry your self on those sites.

No i have not claimed airdrops in past becuase they are scam and not giving payouts and my friends are still complaining about its withdraw scenario that is lacking its company. So now i decided to leave airdrop forum and only concentrate on Bizdustry only. Thank you
Yes,you're right about so many useless and time consuming airdrops these days especially on telegram. However, there are good ones that are worth participating. Their rewards may be low but they keep to their promise. Maybe I'll be sharing some in coming days. The only thing is it requires social tasks and referrals to earn more.

I have not received any airdrop of recent. There are so many fake airdrops with stringent conditions that makes it almost impossible to receive free coins. If you have any that is genuine please let us know so that we all can partake from it.

There are too many airdrops at the moment most especially on telegram and twitter. I know most of them are nor 100% genuine that is why I encourage us to be very careful with them. The rate of scam is alarming.

I have claimed two different airdrops in a month now.
First is from faucetpay. I was given 2200 feyorra token for depositing before 8th of last month.
And 100 trust wallet token for trading on binance before 14th last month. They are both listed and they worth more than $40

I have never connected to an air drop before. I really don't know what it is about but from what you are saying am beginning to have an idea about it.

I have actually claimed a few airdrop,the last I claimed,firma chain token, it's an alt coin airdrop, the gas fee is even double the amount or worth of the coin,so it's practically useless.

Many airdrop are scams you have to be very careful when doing most of them ,so you don't get scammed at the end of the day , some might just waste your time for nothing

I joined many airdrops at the beginning of my foray into the internet looking to make a profit, I never received a penny for it, so from my point of view they are a scam. Although I have read in several posts, of members claiming to have won.

So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
Most of their distribution dates has elapsed by days now.
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
Share your experience below.
All the airdrops I have seen recently all turned out to be scams, it is either you are asked to pay a certain amount before receiving the tokens or the airdrop owners take out your funds from your wallet, it has just been o frustrating.

I have claimed many airdrops recently but all of them are yet to be listed they are just valueless sitting in my wallet. The ones that claimed of been listed in days are still promising to do so after three months of claiming the airdrops.

I've not tried using airdrop to earn Cryptocurrency. I just focus on what i can achieve offline and online, I'm not ready to waste my time for zero reward.

Are there legit airdrops? Have never seen any airdrops that actually paid. I have joined quit a few and all seems to be scam because i got notting from them.

I have just closed my mind about anything that has to do with airdrop because I have been hearing about a serious attack on people's private wallet after claiming an airdrop and some other people's wallet has been hack because of fake AirDrop

I made quit a number of efforts to see if I can by chance claim some airdrops via telegram and some other cryptocurrency websites, but all were to no avail.

I really don't believe any of the airdrop anymore since I work for one airdrop before and the time to claim it comes and till today they never lunch the coin till today so since the I don't do it anymore.
So many airdrops popping up daily especially on telegram and Twitter. Has anyone been able to claim any in the past weeks?
Most of their distribution dates has elapsed by days now.
I participated in some so called legit airdrops and their distribution dates has passed but I didn't get a dime. Their telegram groups are now locked and inactive.
Share your experience below.

Soon i won't be wasting time via airdrops anymore if PI I've spent more than one year didn't come Live. PI is the only airdrop I've encountered with, it will be the last too if it fails me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back