What's new

Have you bought Luna Coin?

Arm4n

May 14, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently people are talking about LUNA coin. Because Luna coin has crashed a lot. I have seen a news where many people killed themselves because of luna crush.

Its previous price was 120$. But now it has low price, near $0.00025. What do u think that luna will increase? And should I buy it now with low price? Have u bough ever bought LUNA coin??

Luna isn't the only one that has crashed. A friend of mine invested in it and was quite upset but their biggest loss wasn't Luna.

I think these smaller coins got hit the hardest this year. Even DOGE took a massive hit. It was $0.15 and now it is down to $0.06

Luna coin is not doing well in the crypto currency market recently because it crashes big time and the hit has affected millions of its investors , so Luna coin is nothing to write home about .

Recently lunar tried to make a comeback by improving its market value a little bit. Aside this, the coin is a failed project. it has crashed and I don't think the coin will surge again.

Recently lunar tried to make a comeback by improving its market value a little bit. Aside this, the coin is a failed project. it has crashed and I don't think the coin will surge again.
The founder of luna was arrested recently and it could cause a further crash in the price of luna. This is why I do not believe in the project anymore. Most of the cryptocurrency investors aren't considering Luna for investment.

Luna coins was a glitch.. so many people are not interested in the coin.. it's drop From 100 dollars to 0.000580 dollars.. The new Luna 2 is still not Trusted by many investors.

Recently people are talking about LUNA coin. Because Luna coin has crashed a lot. I have seen a news where many people killed themselves because of luna crush.

Its previous price was 120$. But now it has low price, near $0.00025. What do u think that luna will increase? And should I buy it now with low price? Have u ever bought LUNA coin??
I was lucky not to be part of the crash but i knew a friend who was in the crypto fraternity who lost all his money. He invested $880 but was only left with $42.73 due to the immense drop in value.

No, it is just now am hearing about Luna coin, so one need to know more details and information about the Luna coin before he or she can buy to avoid lossing his or her money.

No, it is just now am hearing about Luna coin, so one need to know more details and information about the Luna coin before he or she can buy to avoid lossing his or her money.
It shows that you're not conversant with the happenings around cryptocurrency. The luna project crashed recently and it resulted in huge loss of money. Most of the cryptocurrency whales invested in that project.

Its previous price was 120$. But now it has low price, near $0.00025. What do u think that luna will increase? And should I buy it now with low price? Have u bough ever bought LUNA coin??
I bought luna before crush but fortunately I sold it, I don't think it will have a potential for future and also people will not trust it anymore, maybe people will use it for trading but not for long term.

I was lucky not to be part of the crash but i knew a friend who was in the crypto fraternity who lost all his money. He invested $880 but was only left with $42.73 due to the immense drop in value.
That is indeed a colossal loss because the crash really messed up everything. So many people lost their funds including the cryptocurrency exchanges like coinbase and Binance.

Even when people were rushing it, i didn't buy any then but right now since last month I've been considering buying around $50 worth of it. I pray i won't regret my action

Even when people were rushing it, i didn't buy any then but right now since last month I've been considering buying around $50 worth of it. I pray i won't regret my action
It will be very difficult to advise you on this , but for me, Luna is a failed project and I wouldn't try to invest a dime on it but you may be lucky if the project to make a rebound and you will make huge profit.

That is indeed a colossal loss because the crash really messed up everything. So many people lost their funds including the cryptocurrency exchanges like coinbase and Binance.
The catastrophic nature of the losses have deterred a lot of potential investors from investing. It could be a positive to invest in it to align with the most popular crypto advice: Buy the dip. However, it is best not to invest huge sums of money to safeguard yourself from a crash

The catastrophic nature of the losses have deterred a lot of potential investors from investing. It could be a positive to invest in it to align with the most popular crypto advice: Buy the dip. However, it is best not to invest huge sums of money to safeguard yourself from a crash
The project has failed already. I do not see the need to keep investing on it because recently I heard that the founder of the luna project was arrested by the South Korean government and this may contribute more to the demise of the coin.

The project has failed already. I do not see the need to keep investing on it because recently I heard that the founder of the luna project was arrested by the South Korean government and this may contribute more to the demise of the coin.
I also heard this news as well which is probably the clearest indicator that the project is in absolute shambles. I think anyone interested in it is expecting a miracle which may never happen, I’m afraid

Frankly speaking I have never bought and will never buy lunar coins. I can comfortably deal with fiat based currency due to the rise of may scamming websites and people in the crypto currency industry.

The one I will buy is Terra classic. I think I will probably buy it for long-term purposes because I believe something positive will be done about it in the future and I'll probably make a lot of money from it.

I don't know about Luna coin but one thing I know for certain from my years of experience in trading is that it is not advisable to buy a coin just because it is too bearish.
It would be great if you have some fundamentals and technicals supporting your prognosis.

Actually the crash of Lunacoin is a tragedy most of it investors lost there life. but currently if I have enough resources, I will definitely invest into it because alot of people will be selling out at a cheaper price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back