What's new

Have you bought Luna Coin?

Unfortunately this coin turned out to be a failed project. The rug pulling was so obvious that the prices dipped sharply. It rose at a point in time but later failed. To be sincere, this coin made me lose all hope in crypto currency.
Many people have lost a lot of their money in the projects. I was not among the participants in the cryptocurrency and I have to be very careful most especially when dealing with certain cryptocurrency. That is why cryptocurrency generally is risky as anything can happen to your favourite coin within a twinkle of an eye.

This is in fact one of the worst investment that I have made this year. I am going to put it as one of your biggest losses that I have made in my life since the crash.

Many people have lost a lot of their money in the projects. I was not among the participants in the cryptocurrency and I have to be very careful most especially when dealing with certain cryptocurrency. That is why cryptocurrency generally is risky as anything can happen to your favourite coin within a twinkle of an eye.

Fortunately, I have never invested in the Luna Coin. I usually invest in some other coins. I am also planning to invest money in Pax Gold coin as well right now in the year 2023.

Luna coins was a glitch.. so many people are not interested in the coin.. it's drop From 100 dollars to 0.000580 dollars.. The new Luna 2 is still not Trusted by many investors.
I am not even going to advise anybody to invest in the new one at all. There are so many other good projects that you can look forward to putting your money in without risking so much.

This is in fact one of the worst investment that I have made this year. I am going to put it as one of your biggest losses that I have made in my life since the crash.
There was a time that the coin was very lucrative and I may say that it was my favourite coin to have then not until what happened to it did. It actually thought me not to trust any coin whatsoever.

Fortunately, I have never invested in the Luna Coin. I usually invest in some other coins. I am also planning to invest money in Pax Gold coin as well right now in the year 2023.
You talk about this in the other thread. I will also love to know more about this coin you are talking about. Since it is a cryptocurrency and is attached to gold that means indirectly the price will just be the exact price of gold.

I have bought the Luna coin but that was a long time ago and I think my investments are still in the coin ad I am unable to withdraw them because they are not worth up to a dollar anymore. I wouldn't make the mistake of reinvesting to that coin.

LUNA turned out to be a rug people, the creator of LUNA has absconded with users' investment. Thank God, I never invested in the coin. I see Luna Classic being listed on BInance, I don't know how it is related to Luna.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back