What's new

Have you bought Luna Coin?

Unfortunately this coin turned out to be a failed project. The rug pulling was so obvious that the prices dipped sharply. It rose at a point in time but later failed. To be sincere, this coin made me lose all hope in crypto currency.

Actually the crash of Lunacoin is a tragedy most of it investors lost there life. but currently if I have enough resources, I will definitely invest into it because alot of people will be selling out at a cheaper price.
Luna coin has recently performed poorly in the crypto currency market due to a large crash that has affected millions of its investors, so I would implore you to think twice about investing in it for now.

After the recent Terra (LUNA) price crash, many just jumped in to accumulate the asset at a very discounted price. However, after Do Kwon, the founder pitched the recovery plan which included an airdrop of the new tokens.

Recently people are talking about LUNA coin. Because Luna coin has crashed a lot. I have seen a news where many people killed themselves because of luna crush.

Its previous price was 120$. But now it has low price, near $0.00025. What do u think that luna will increase? And should I buy it now with low price? Have u bough ever bought LUNA coin??
I was holding it when it started crashing. I was able to sell when the news was still new. Luna Classic, as it has been renamed still has fans who like it, so it might be good to throw some money in it for a while.

I think Luna is pretty much dead and I do not think there is any narration that is going to bring it back to all-time highs so I think people should just move away and look for the next potential.

That's why I rarely invest on new coins. Most of them don't have future. It's wrong to invest big money on new coins as it's price can crash at any time. I will advise you not to invest on it, Luna, again as there's no assurance that it's price will rise again.

Luna coin has recently performed poorly in the crypto currency market due to a large crash that has affected millions of its investors, so I would implore you to think twice about investing in it for now.
Luna did not crash, it is the new cryptocurrency coin that was established after the crash of the first Terra project. It was terra UST now LUNC that crashed. The Terra community unanimously decided to create a new blockchain after the crash.

Luna did not crash, it is the new cryptocurrency coin that was established after the crash of the first Terra project. It was terra UST now LUNC that crashed. The Terra community unanimously decided to create a new blockchain after the crash.
This is a piece f information that I did not know, I must be frank with you. With that being said, it is still a little bit unwise to invest in this coin especially since the new blockchain has just been created and the coin is not exactly a beacon of credibility.

This is a piece f information that I did not know, I must be frank with you. With that being said, it is still a little bit unwise to invest in this coin especially since the new blockchain has just been created and the coin is not exactly a beacon of credibility.
The luna project is very difficult to invest on presently as you have rightly said because the investors has lost confidence in these coins.
Putting your money on such coin could be detrimental.

The luna project is very difficult to invest on presently as you have rightly said because the investors has lost confidence in these coins.
Putting your money on such coin could be detrimental.
The project has had its reputation dragged through the mud due to its much-publicized failures in the cryptocurrency market. In crypto there is a saying which goes “Buy the dip”, but in this case, I sincerely doubt anyone in the crypto fraternity would be scrambling to purchase the new coin.

The project has had its reputation dragged through the mud due to its much-publicized failures in the cryptocurrency market. In crypto there is a saying which goes “Buy the dip”, but in this case, I sincerely doubt anyone in the crypto fraternity would be scrambling to purchase the new coin.
Buying the deep is not applicable to Terra Luna because it has a bad reputation in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
It will be very difficult for the coin to gain recognition again.

Buying the deep is not applicable to Terra Luna because it has a bad reputation in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
It will be very difficult for the coin to gain recognition again.
This is an accurate assessment of the Terra Luna debacle that occurred in the cryptocurrency industry. The sudden nature of the crash makes it difficult for investors to venture to that coin now.

This is an accurate assessment of the Terra Luna debacle that occurred in the cryptocurrency industry. The sudden nature of the crash makes it difficult for investors to venture to that coin now.
You are very correct that no one in the cryptocurrency space would want to risk their funds on Luna anymore.
In as much as we could look elsewhere and try out some other cryptocurrencies with potentials.

You are very correct that no one in the cryptocurrency space would want to risk their funds on Luna anymore.
In as much as we could look elsewhere and try out some other cryptocurrencies with potentials.
I think that this reluctance from investors has caused the Terra Luna coin to be almost defunct. The news have declared a price rise in this cryptocurrency coin, but I don't think that is enough for investors to react in a positive manner.

I do not see the need to keep investing on it because recently I heard that the founder of the luna project was arrested by the South Korean government and this may contribute more to the demise of the coin.

No, I just recently learned about the Luna coin, therefore before purchasing one, a person should learn more about it in order to prevent losing money.

Actually, the Lunacoin crash is tragic because the majority of its investors perished. But right now, if I have enough money, I'll invest in it without a doubt because many people will be selling out at a discount.

I didn't have Luna coin in my wallet and thank God I didn't buy it. The coin came as a surprise when people found out that their Luna asset has depreciated due to their fraudulent action.

Recently people are talking about LUNA coin. Because Luna coin has crashed a lot. I have seen a news where many people killed themselves because of luna crush.

Its previous price was 120$. But now it has low price, near $0.00025. What do u think that luna will increase? And should I buy it now with low price? Have u bough ever bought LUNA coin??

I am extremely reluctant to buy Luna coin because of the crash that occurred a while back, and the negative publicity that came with it. That collapse was akin to a rug pull, to be fair.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back