What's new

Have you bought forum posting services from Fiverr?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I see a lot of forum owners buying forum posters through Fiverr. I have hired people to post on my forums and paid them but never used Fiverr or any other freelancing platforms to hire forum poster. I mostly engage with post exchange and buy posting packages for my forum content. Sometimes I also hire individuals. Have you hired some from Fiverr to post on your site?

I used to do paid forum posting through Fiverr, but moved away from the site a while back because they take too much of a cut out of your earnings. It's a good place to go for forum posting, but bear in mind, there are a lot of sellers on there that plagiarize other people's work, or will copy & paste from other sites. So if you hire someone, make sure they legit have good writing skills.

I even encountered other sellers copying my work on fiverr in the past. Wasn't fun to see since I take my work very seriously and when I caught anyone copying my work, I let the buyer know what's up.

But yeah, if you have a new forum that needs a boost, it's one way to get that boost of activity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back