Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where one of your employees didn't do their work or didn't do it to the specification of the job? When I worked at a call center, there was this one woman what sort of sat near me. I would catch her slacking off all the time, sometimes peacing out when it was her turn to take a call, so she'd go to the bathroom while she was next in line for a call. She did this quite a bit, to the point I think they eventually let her go. Has this ever happened to you?

Was there ever a time where one of your employees didn't do their work or didn't do it to the specification of the job? When I worked at a call center, there was this one woman what sort of sat near me. I would catch her slacking off all the time, sometimes peacing out when it was her turn to take a call, so she'd go to the bathroom while she was next in line for a call. She did this quite a bit, to the point I think they eventually let her go. Has this ever happened to you?

Well, I think that employees do realise the fact that if they do not work, then they will have a really hard job getting retained on the job. This is why employees should work. The problem arises when employers never get satisfied at all. They keep demanding more and more. When this happens, employees quite themselves.

This has happened to me multiple times while running an offline business as well as an online business. Since they were not working, I also did not pay them. Sometimes I even had to threaten them to work or leave.

This is why it is very important that you will make all the necessary effort to make sure that you employ those that are interested in working for your business. This is because that is the only way they are going to be productive to see your business grow, otherwise they are going to be a liability in your business. They will only be taking payments when they are not providing any income for your business.

Every employee that works for me are assigned a particular role to carry out. So there are no time to slack. You must be good in your area of operation because that is what you are paid to do everyday..

This is why it is very important that you will make all the necessary effort to make sure that you employ those that are interested in working for your business. This is because that is the only way they are going to be productive to see your business grow, otherwise they are going to be a liability in your business. They will only be taking payments when they are not providing any income for your business.

Employees usually do not work for betterment of the company. They work because they get paid for that. Only very few employees may remain dedicated to the company and this is why they may never quit even if they receive great job offers.

Employees usually do not work for betterment of the company. They work because they get paid for that. Only very few employees may remain dedicated to the company and this is why they may never quit even if they receive great job offers.

A lot of companies will always put into consideration what you have been able to contribute to the growth of the business from analysing your work output before they are going to pay you anything in terms of salary. This is why you cannot afford not to work and show a very good output in your work in order to make sure that you get your salary.

There is a particular staff at the risk of being suspended in our workplace as a result of leaving the office when she was supposed to be around. It is a bad attitude and something that shouldn't be encouraged at the workplace. There is a reason you are being paid for doing the job and you should not hide when being called to do the work.

There is a particular staff at the risk of being suspended in our workplace as a result of leaving the office when she was supposed to be around. It is a bad attitude and something that shouldn't be encouraged at the workplace. There is a reason you are being paid for doing the job and you should not hide when being called to do the work.

There are some exceptions to this rule, though. There are certain designations that require you to attend meetings and go outside of the office in order to do that. For example, a branch manager may need to go outside in order to attend the meeting.

There are some exceptions to this rule, though. There are certain designations that require you to attend meetings and go outside of the office in order to do that. For example, a branch manager may need to go outside in order to attend the meeting.

This is not an exception to the rule, if you ask me. What you said about the branch manager is also true as he or she is attending such meetings in order to see the company grow. Anything that is done to ensure the growth of the company is something that should be encouraged at all times.

There's definitely nothing for me to consider with having any workers who behaves that way in my business. If you won't stay till it's time to leave the job, I will help you and terminate the employment. You will then have more than enough time to go where you wanted to go.

There's definitely nothing for me to consider with having any workers who behaves that way in my business. If you won't stay till it's time to leave the job, I will help you and terminate the employment. You will then have more than enough time to go where you wanted to go.

This is true and even when you want to go out, you should be free to ask for permission and know, if it was granted or not. There is no point trying to go AWOL from work and feel that it is not going to make the management feel bad about such behavior.

This is true and even when you want to go out, you should be free to ask for permission and know, if it was granted or not. There is no point trying to go AWOL from work and feel that it is not going to make the management feel bad about such behavior.

There are workers who are always interested in taking advantage of anything they are into especially when they are not the ones that are going to be affected negatively. This is because whenever a staff is doing things that is going to affect the success of your business, they are very selfish and they don't deserve to be on the job for a long time.

There are workers who are always interested in taking advantage of anything they are into especially when they are not the ones that are going to be affected negatively. This is because whenever a staff is doing things that is going to affect the success of your business, they are very selfish and they don't deserve to be on the job for a long time.

That was how one staff at my poultry farm was always being nonchalant because I was too free with them and always crack jokes. When I noticed that attitude, I decided to have a one and one meeting with her and talk somr senses to her on the dangers of her behaving in such a manner.

That was how one staff at my poultry farm was always being nonchalant because I was too free with them and always crack jokes. When I noticed that attitude, I decided to have a one and one meeting with her and talk somr senses to her on the dangers of her behaving in such a manner.

Some people don't know what it took some businesses to get to the stage they are currently and they are going to be doing things that are capable of destroying another person's business overnight. This is something that I won't allow to stand because I knew what it cost me to build my business.

Some people don't know what it took some businesses to get to the stage they are currently and they are going to be doing things that are capable of destroying another person's business overnight. This is something that I won't allow to stand because I knew what it cost me to build my business.

I can never feel comfortable having employees that won't want to work. What then are you doing to ensure that the company move forward? How do I raise the capital to pay your salaries when it is due? These are questions that will need an answer sometimes when it comes to having some of these people work for you without doing any work.

Last edited:

I can never feel comfortable having employees that won't want to work. What then are you doing to ensure that the company move forward? How do I raise the capital to pay your salaries when it is due? These are questions that will need an answer sometimes when it comes to having some of these people work for you without doing any work.

This is one of the reason why I would never hire anyone based on personal preferences or based on past relationship that's not about work. This is because I know I need those people that have the best skills and experience to deliver, for that is the only way I can ensure that my business is always profitable.

This is one of the reason why I would never hire anyone based on personal preferences or based on past relationship that's not about work. This is because I know I need those people that have the best skills and experience to deliver, for that is the only way I can ensure that my business is always profitable.

Well, it could be pretty hard to check the history of people who may not have had performed well in the past. The employer may check resume. However, checking other things such as employee performance and work experience is one of the most important things and it is quite hard to assess as well.

Well, it could be pretty hard to check the history of people who may not have had performed well in the past. The employer may check resume. However, checking other things such as employee performance and work experience is one of the most important things and it is quite hard to assess as well.

How you can be able to check the history and work performance of someone who never worked for you but worked in another company is by asking them to go and get a recommendation letter from their previous employee.

Whatever that is in that recommended letter they are going to bring which you're going to verify is always going to tell you everything about their history in the previous job.

How you can be able to check the history and work performance of someone who never worked for you but worked in another company is by asking them to go and get a recommendation letter from their previous employee.

Whatever that is in that recommended letter they are going to bring which you're going to verify is always going to tell you everything about their history in the previous job.

Yes, this could be done and in many cases, many companies do that. However, many companies may not have enough time to go through all this kind of process. This is because they may have to hire employees quickly. They simply check the resume of a person and then hire them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back