What's new

Has your boss ever hurt your feelings?

On several occasions, I have experience being hurt by my boss because he complained too much and I see it has a normal stuff at work because there's no way you wouldn't have your boss hurt you once in a while.
this is very true, it is bound to happen, emotions would run very high at some point butit is the ability to control your emotions that is what matters the most, because at the end of the day, you need the job.

I was once hurt at work place even though I consider such as inevitable to any worker working under an organisation or someone no matter how hardworking you are in carrying out your duties effectively.

My boss hated me, despite my excellent results with clients. One day she called me into her office to tell me that one particular client was really upset with my performance, and I should resign to avoid being fired. She didn’t know that I had already accepted a position as that organization’s Executive Director. I was recommended for the job by the exiting ED.

It is very bad when you have bad experience with your boss because it will not allow you to give your best to work. All business owners should have it at the back of the mind that treating their employees right is very paramount.
That is why before one becomes a manager he should be able to possess some quality on human management and have emotional intelligence on how to manage employees.

My boss has never in any way hurt me knowingly , though there are times when we might not be in the best mood , and this might lead to disagreements between the owner of the business and the workers , but we normally settles it amicably .

No my because has never hurt me or any other employees feelings before. I can say my boss is one of the best bosses I have ever met before because he gets time for everyone and treats everyone as the same

Working for any organisation that is not organised , this is something you will be seeing everyday. Personally I choose to avoid working for any organisation that is not well organised if such opportunity arises.

No my because has never hurt me or any other employees feelings before. I can say my boss is one of the best bosses I have ever met before because he gets time for everyone and treats everyone as the same
My boss has been the best boss i have ever had , though its normal for people to hurt your feelings because when dealing with business , you must always do the right thing at the right time .

I have never fallen on such situation because my boss has been so understanding ever since we have been working together. I see him as a brother and he understands everything about me.
This has happened to me a lot of times but it helped me to be able to deal with people and also to endure pain because there are times when you cannot talk back to people like your boss.

Things like this happens if you are working under someone, that's why you need to get used to these kinds of situations, that's why I don't like the idea of working under someone.

My boss has hurt my feelings before. I trusted him, I got close to him because he was also a pastor and I a married woman so I didn't see anything wrong with that. Along the line, he tried luring me to bed and kept my salary for refusing his promiscuous proposal. I left telling him that I respect my marital vows. This really hurt my feelings.

The point where I really felt hurt and disappointed with one of my former bosses was when she sexually harassed me. I was stunned when the woman called me into her office and started acting funny. Long and short of the story is that I managed to escape. And that was the beginning of my end in that organization.

Yes, I once had a boss hurt my feelings. I was working in a restaurant and this customer complained that one of the waiters stole his money. My boss thought it was me and he quarrelled a lot. Later it the truth came out that I did not steal the money. My boss had to apologize to me.

No, I think that's because I have never worked under anyone, I also try my to see that I earn my own money by myself, being financially independent is very important.

My boss has hurt my feelings before. I trusted him, I got close to him because he was also a pastor and I a married woman so I didn't see anything wrong with that. Along the line, he tried luring me to bed and kept my salary for refusing his promiscuous proposal. I left telling him that I respect my marital vows. This really hurt my feelings.
That's really sad,I'm very sure you have done the best thing that is need to be done,leaving is the best thing to do in this kind of situation that's why sometimes you don't have to tell us anyone just trust yourself it will be better.

Well, I once had an issue with the boss and I just gave up. The job was high paying but I had to quit the job because the boss hurt my feelings. Self-esteem is very important to me.

If you are working alone as an individual , nobody will hurt your feelings but as far you are working under someone , you can never pleases them all the time , so its normal for the boss to hurt his workers with words when correcting them .

If you are working under someone just put it on mind that now you're going to face such kind of challenges, that's why I don't like to work under someone at the first place I don't like to be treated somehow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back