What's new

Has TikTok helped your business?

Presently I don't have a business and I don't use TikTok for marketing now. I'm not really a fan of tik-tok currently but I may prefer to use Facebook if I have a business that requires advertisement and marketing.
I think tiktok is still far behind facebook in everything. Though, it gain popularity in the recent time and many young people fell in love with it, it still cannot be compared with facebook when it come to marketing.

Well I haven't used the tik tok platform for business but I am sure they almost worked similar to Facebook and other social media platforms and they are really doing great in supporting and promoting business.

Tiktok is gaining ground among young people. Many people are using tiktok to promote their business and I think they are seeing the result. For me, I have not used tiktok for my business for some reason. I also believe that tiktok is suitable for promoting some product.

Actually there is absolutely no doubt that the tik tok has really helped alot of business to get alot of recognition among customers even though I personally haven't used it for the promotion of my own business.

With TikTok becoming more popular, it's seen as a perfect place to market your business to help the growth of your business and to help reach more people. Many more people take TikTok seriously when it comes to businesses and such and it got me thinking. Has anyone here used TikTok to market their business and how has it worked out for you?

I myself had tried TikTok to market my content creation business when I was doing that and it did help a lot when I was doing that, it was slow at first but soon built up after a while.

Let us know how you have found TikTok for your business!
Well, I think Tikok has helped businesses make profits. It's a great way to promote, maybe even better than YouTube or Facebook if you have quality content and followers and things like that. Then Tikok will definitely help to bring in new customers. I have used Tiktok for a long time, and I definitely saw a lot of small businesses that were successful because of Tiktok.

I think tiktok is still far behind facebook in everything. Though, it gain popularity in the recent time and many young people fell in love with it, it still cannot be compared with facebook when it come to marketing.
Facebook is far ahead of Tiktok in many aspect , though Tiktok has been gaining ground and most young people in the world prefer using tiktok on daily basis and it has been helping business to grow

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back