What's new

Has TikTok helped your business?

So far I knew about Tiktok I know that it has helped alot of people in there businesses most especially the youth at my sides, they use Tiktok to be advertising there product.
I have used TikTok to promote my YouTube channel and I have not gotten a remarkable result out of it . I'm still planning to use tik-tok to promote my business as well.

I have used TikTok to promote my YouTube channel and I have not gotten a remarkable result out of it . I'm still planning to use tik-tok to promote my business as well.
Actually keep on trying and make you sure you have alot of followers and do not just depend on Tiktok only, you other social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook too.

If you make an attempt to use the TiK ToK for your business promotion, you will be fascinated with the result you would get because it is a very good platform that is good for business promotion due to its popularity.
You would be fascinated on how well your business will grow in no distance time with the aid of tik Tok as you can create so many promotional materials leveraging on the platform

You would be fascinated on how well your business will grow in no distance time with the aid of tik Tok as you can create so many promotional materials leveraging on the platform
Promoting your business with tick tock is very good because the number of people using the platform is large. You actually need to make a very creative and interesting videos to attract people's attention.

I do not have a TikTok account but I have read different Stories on how different individuals use TikTok as a tool for advertising their business, and They recorded a huge success with it. I think I would be hopping on the trend soon.

I do not have a TikTok account but I have read different Stories on how different individuals use TikTok as a tool for advertising their business, and They recorded a huge success with it. I think I would be hopping on the trend soon.
Tik-tok has helped so many business and there is no doubt about that the major reason is that we can use this platform to embark on marketing strategy to enhance sales.

Tik-tok has helped so many business and there is no doubt about that the major reason is that we can use this platform to embark on marketing strategy to enhance sales.
Yes, TikTok just like several other social medias can help entrepreneurs to reach out to several customers. This would help them enhance the operations of the business. The role of TikTok can not be over rated.

Yes, TikTok just like several other social medias can help entrepreneurs to reach out to several customers. This would help them enhance the operations of the business. The role of TikTok can not be over rated.
Definitely , if you know how to market your products and services via the ticktock videos you would gain alot of customers from there. selling is a skill that can be learnt.

Definitely , if you know how to market your products and services via the ticktock videos you would gain alot of customers from there. selling is a skill that can be learnt.
I think products like makeup will always sale on tik-tok if you know how to market it well to the right people. The majority of people who are on tik-tok are women and most of their products will always sell.

Well am pretty sure the tik tok platform and many other social media platforms has really helped alot of people for the advertisement and the promotion of many business online and due to that, alot of them becomes more popular.

I haven't personally used the tik tok to promote my business online.

Funnily enough, I've never had TikTok on my phone for once. That's probably due to perception or my miseducation.

I see the app as some place for some random folks to misbehave, thus leaving me with the idea that nothing serious could come out of it.

Now that you're talking about it as some good business tool I think I'll consider getting it.

You are right, there are many people who from making videos and going live on TikTok, beside that you can also earn by promoting a business or products.

Some people don't even know how effective it is when it comes to making use of tik-tok to promote their business product and services because most people only use it to catch fun and watch so many funny videos online.

I think products like makeup will always sale on tik-tok if you know how to market it well to the right people. The majority of people who are on tik-tok are women and most of their products will always sell.
I discovered this little secret too, majority of the brand ambassadors and advertisers of most companies are usually women . I am not insinuating that women are more influencial than men but they have a quality that make them sale efficiently.

I discovered this little secret too, majority of the brand ambassadors and advertisers of most companies are usually women . I am not insinuating that women are more influencial than men but they have a quality that make them sale efficiently.
I think it depends on the kind of product they are promoting. When it has to do with makeup and a lot of other women things, of course they will higher female influencers and vice versa.

For now, i don't own any business and so, TikTok hasn't helped my business in any way. TikTok has helped a lot of business. A friend of mine made her first sale on TikTok.

Despite the fact I've never used TikTok but I believe if you know how to use it you can earn a considerable amount of money, it will help you a lot.

A lot of people no longer worried about paying for online advertisements when they know how to promote their business product and services on social media platforms by themselves especially by making use of platforms like Tik-Tok.

A lot of people no longer worried about paying for online advertisements when they know how to promote their business product and services on social media platforms by themselves especially by making use of platforms like Tik-Tok.
Yes especially if they have a good social media followers, if you have a good social media followers on platforms like tick-tock you can make use of it to promote your business.

Well I can say, tik tok has not really helped my business in any way simply because I have not been using the platform for the promotion of my business online. it had no effect on my business.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back