What's new

Has TikTok helped your business?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
With TikTok becoming more popular, it's seen as a perfect place to market your business to help the growth of your business and to help reach more people. Many more people take TikTok seriously when it comes to businesses and such and it got me thinking. Has anyone here used TikTok to market their business and how has it worked out for you?

I myself had tried TikTok to market my content creation business when I was doing that and it did help a lot when I was doing that, it was slow at first but soon built up after a while.

Let us know how you have found TikTok for your business!

The way Tiktok is blowing and trending I would say it's the best platform to promote business. It has a lot of followers and people in my country use it mostly for dancing and many things. However If I had business it would have helped.

Presently I don't have a business and I don't use TikTok for marketing now. I'm not really a fan of tik-tok currently but I may prefer to use Facebook if I have a business that requires advertisement and marketing.

Actually the tik tok hasn't helped my business in person, but I have seen alot of people and even companies that are promoting there business through the tik tok as a platform.

Right now I don't even have a tiktok account but I do know that it's very possible that one can promote their business on tiktok and get customers especially if you seek the help of influencers there.
You should try and get a tick tock account, it would do you so much good and help you as well in the future if you need to do viral marketing as tik Tok helps a content to become viral

A lot of the people that are in tiktok right now are people that are young of age and just joined about two years ago which is to tell you that it is one of the most active social media networks.

With TikTok becoming more popular, it's seen as a perfect place to market your business to help the growth of your business and to help reach more people. Many more people take TikTok seriously when it comes to businesses and such and it got me thinking. Has anyone here used TikTok to market their business and how has it worked out for you?

I myself had tried TikTok to market my content creation business when I was doing that and it did help a lot when I was doing that, it was slow at first but soon built up after a while.

Tik Tok can definitely push your business to greater heights because of the exposure that the application gives. Your business will be available to a wider audience who can purchase your goods

Tik Tok can definitely push your business to greater heights because of the exposure that the application gives. Your business will be available to a wider audience who can purchase your goods
You also have to do something outside the box because the competition on tik Tok now is very massive and before your video goes viral it would be very difficult as there are a lot of content there

I have not been too active on tiktok of recent, and I am yet to use it to promote my business just because of the fact that I must made a good video for it, so for now, I ain't looking into it yet till I am ready for it

Presently I don't have a business and I don't use TikTok for marketing now. I'm not really a fan of tik-tok currently but I may prefer to use Facebook if I have a business that requires advertisement and marketing.
TikTok is also a great social media for marketing nowadays, you can make short videos about your business and products and post it on TikTok as video marketing.

TikTok is also a great social media for marketing nowadays, you can make short videos about your business and products and post it on TikTok as video marketing.
That may be true but this will depend on the business you are doing. I believe this sort of advertisement will likely be the most effective if you are dealing on digital product or services.

Using any advertising strategy is usually slow in the beginning. TikTok makes advertising easier because people don't get bored of watching long videos. If someone can grow a blog using TikTok, I now believe any business can successfully be advertised this way.

A lot of the people that are in tiktok right now are people that are young of age and just joined about two years ago which is to tell you that it is one of the most active social media networks.
That is very true although I don't own a tiktok account right now but I do know that it's what's in trend right now. It's actually making its way to surpass the use of YouTube although not in the educative aspect.

Despite the fact I've never used TikTok but I believe if you know how to use it you can earn a considerable amount of money, it will help you a lot.

Using any advertising strategy is usually slow in the beginning. TikTok makes advertising easier because people don't get bored of watching long videos. If someone can grow a blog using TikTok, I now believe any business can successfully be advertised this way.

I do not plan to use apps such as tik tok because I simply do not like it at all. I am planning to invest money in the volatile market such as gold. i think that gold investments are great.

Actually the tik tok hasn't helped my business in person, but I have seen alot of people and even companies that are promoting there business through the tik tok as a platform.
I am not a fan of Tiktok , so i have not been using it to promote my business in any way , but people has been growing their business by marketing it on tiktok and getting positive response .

Despite the fact I've never used TikTok but I believe if you know how to use it you can earn a considerable amount of money, it will help you a lot.
You are right, there are many people who from making videos and going live on TikTok, beside that you can also earn by promoting a business or products.

Definitely tiktok as a social media platform is helping many business in advertisement directly or indirectly through paid ad's. In person tiktok has helped my business via paid ad's.

Interestingly, according to our 2022 Social Trends Survey, 24% of marketers thought TikTok was effective for reaching their business goals, up from 3% the previous year—a 700% increase. TikTok marketing can benefit a business in a variety of ways, including increasing brand awareness. Creating active communities.
You are right, there are many people who from making videos and going live on TikTok, beside that you can also earn by promoting a business or products.
I am not a fan of Tiktok , so i have not been using it to promote my business in any way , but people has been growing their business by marketing it on tiktok and getting positive response .
Interestingly, according to our 2022 Social Trends Survey, 24% of marketers thought TikTok was effective for reaching their business goals, up from 3% the previous year—a 700% increase. TikTok marketing can benefit a business in a variety of ways, including increasing brand awareness. Creating active communities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back