What's new

Has TikTok helped your business?

TikTok is also a great social media for marketing nowadays, you can make short videos about your business and products and post it on TikTok as video marketing.

The use of video advertising have proved to be more effective than what we used to have when it comes to promoting business product and services online and it's one of the reason why TiK-ToK have become very popular in the world today.

Well I can say, tik tok has not really helped my business in any way simply because I have not been using the platform for the promotion of my business online. it had no effect on my business.
Same here with me, ticktock is a major turn off for me because I don't like how the app operates. I prefer going to YouTube than watching tick-tock videos.

Well I can say, tik tok has not really helped my business in any way simply because I have not been using the platform for the promotion of my business online. it had no effect on my business.
Same here, as a matter of fact I don't even have a tick-tock account, if you have a business online or offline you can use social media like that to advertise your business.

I have never used TikTok to promote my business but I know a couple of friends who have used TikTok for their businesses. I have seen it boost their brand reputation and increased engagement.

Some people don't even know how effective it is when it comes to making use of tik-tok to promote their business product and services because most people only use it to catch fun and watch so many funny videos online.
Yes unfortunately many people are wasting their precious time on social media platforms like TikTok just for scrolling down but they don't know that they can also make money through it.

Yes unfortunately many people are wasting their precious time on social media platforms like TikTok just for scrolling down but they don't know that they can also make money through it.
That's true, if you have a business you can use your social media accounts to promote it, a lot of people don't really get this, but for me I don't use tick-tock.

I have not used tiktok to advertise or promote my business. I don't even have account with them for some personal reasons. I, however, have some friends who using tiktok to promote their business and they claimed it's good.

I have not used tiktok to advertise or promote my business. I don't even have account with them for some personal reasons. I, however, have some friends who using tiktok to promote their business and they claimed it's good.
Same here, but for me I think using social media platforms like Facebook is very much better, it will help you to promote your business to a lot of people online, unlike ticktock.

Tik-tok has helped so many business and there is no doubt about that the major reason is that we can use this platform to embark on marketing strategy to enhance sales.
You can use tik tok to create so many marketing content for your business that has the potential of going viral, that's if the content is good and sends out your message.

You can use tik tok to create so many marketing content for your business that has the potential of going viral, that's if the content is good and sends out your message.
That's true but for me I think using social media platforms like Facebook will be preferable, we have a lot of active users on Facebook you can use that as an advantage to advertise your business.

Tiktok is really a good platform to promote your business and product because most of the youth are into it and it will draw there attention once they are in need.

Well the tik tok platform has not really helped my business in any where simply because I haven't used the platform to promote my business online simply because I haven't been good on the platform and it depends on the business u do.

That may be true but this will depend on the business you are doing. I believe this sort of advertisement will likely be the most effective if you are dealing on digital product or services.

The same way a lot of businesses started making use of Facebook pages to promote their businesses years ago is the same way all of them have jumped into making use of tik-tok to promote their business because it is where the trend is right now.

Tik-tok has helped me a lot because it has a lot of followers and it will be very easy for somebody to grow their business and get as many attention as possible. It is the easiest social media to rank high these days.

That may be true but this will depend on the business you are doing. I believe this sort of advertisement will likely be the most effective if you are dealing on digital product or services.

Personally I believe that all kinds of business can actually be advertised and promoted on the social media platform Tik-Tok as long as you know how to make use of it to make video content that will describe your product very well for you potential customers to have access to it.

The same way a lot of businesses started making use of Facebook pages to promote their businesses years ago is the same way all of them have jumped into making use of tik-tok to promote their business because it is where the trend is right now.
You nailed it. I will mostly choose the best mode of advertisement for myself personally if such we will be able to help me reach my targeted customer without having to spend so much and after considering other factors as well .

Personally I believe that all kinds of business can actually be advertised and promoted on the social media platform Tik-Tok as long as you know how to make use of it to make video content that will describe your product very well for you potential customers to have access to it.
That is true , but at the same time you have to choose a perfect business to advertise depending on the social Media platform you are using. Some business are likely to be more effective in some social media than others.

The use of video advertising have proved to be more effective than what we used to have when it comes to promoting business product and services online and it's one of the reason why TiK-ToK have become very popular in the world today.

I do not use tik tok at all. The fact remains that I dislike it, and I think that there are many other products and apps that are much better than tik tok. There are many other alternative products that you could use.

I do not use tik tok at all. The fact remains that I dislike it, and I think that there are many other products and apps that are much better than tik tok. There are many other alternative products that you could use.
Including me , the same is also happening .I had it before but I have to uninstall it on my phone because it is a major source of distraction for me.
The app is not really helping people as it will mostly make you focused on entertainment and not being productive for yourself.

Well I don't know actually but I may say it has indirectly I think this is because I haven't directly used the tik tok platform for the promotion of my business online but I know of people who have been benefiting from the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back